04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Leeeeeo said:
I am actually in the same situation. My application reached CIC on April 17, and received AOR on May 9. Today I received my GCMS notes, and my status is exactly the same as yours. Quite frustrating, but I suspect there's nothing much I can do about it.
I hope they didnt touched our files. lets hope new year brings new message from cic.

Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year. I just got my medical request! This is the best new year present ever. ;D

Here is my timeline to share with everyone:
My application was received on Jan 29th, 2014 and got File number Feb 28, 2014.
Requested a gcms note on Sep 20th and received it on Oct 21st saying a second review on eligibility was required and my file got transferred on Aug 13 for the 2nd reviewed.

I felt very frustrated and requested another set of note on Dec 9th (haven't received it yet, probably will receive it on Jan 9th or so).
Then today I got this exciting phone call from my immigration rep telling me she received my medical request.

I would never think of getting this on the last day of 2014, I thought I would be lucky to get it before Feb 2015. So everyone hang in there and don't lose hope. Wish you all get the medical request soon in the new year!!

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
gutierreszhang said:
Hi everyone,

Happy New Year. I just got my medical request! This is the best new year present ever. ;D

Requested a gcms note on Sep 20th and received it on Oct 21st saying a second review on eligibility was required and my file got transferred on Aug 13 for the 2nd reviewed.

I felt very frustrated and requested another set of note on Dec 9th (haven't received it yet, probably will receive it on Jan 9th or so).
Then today I got this exciting phone call from my immigration rep telling me she received my medical request.

I would never think of getting this on the last day of 2014, I thought I would be lucky to get it before Feb 2015. So everyone hang in there and don't lose hope. Wish you all get the medical request soon in the new year!!
Congrats! you got such an awesome new year present from CIC :) can you please share with us the reason for delay. What were the notes of VO in your GCMS notes?

Dec 3, 2014
alijumani said:
Congrats! you got such an awesome new year present from CIC :) can you please share with us the reason for delay. What were the notes of VO in your GCMS notes?
On the gcms note it said there's no hours worked per week mentioned on the LOE from my previous employer, even though it said full time, total hours worked and etc. When I got the note I thought maybe another LOE that includes the hours/week would be helpful, so I email cic and asked if I should send them another LOE. They replied me telling me not to do anything until they ask me to. So I did not bother to ask my previous employer for another LOE. It would be difficult for me to get one because it's been more than a year since I left that job, plus I've only worked there for 7 months.

This is the only reason I could think of for the delay. But I have friend that doesn't have hours worked per week on her LOE either, but her case went smoothly with no delay. I guess sometimes they just choose randomly for a second review? Hope this is helpful.

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
gutierreszhang said:
Hi everyone,

Great news !!! COngratulations :)
Finally the wait is over..

Wish that all our Feb Batch get their MRs now !!!

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
gutierreszhang said:
On the gcms note it said there's no hours worked per week mentioned on the LOE from my previous employer, even though it said full time, total hours worked and etc. When I got the note I thought maybe another LOE that includes the hours/week would be helpful, so I email cic and asked if I should send them another LOE. They replied me telling me not to do anything until they ask me to. So I did not bother to ask my previous employer for another LOE. It would be difficult for me to get one because it's been more than a year since I left that job, plus I've only worked there for 7 months.

This is the only reason I could think of for the delay. But I have friend that doesn't have hours worked per week on her LOE either, but her case went smoothly with no delay. I guess sometimes they just choose randomly for a second review? Hope this is helpful.
There can't be a moment happier than this

maddy316

Dec 10, 2014
Need some help.. Please find my details below.

App filed: Dec 2013
AOR received: Jan 2014
Upfront Medicals: Sep 2014

Recently my status changed from Application received to "In Process". What does this actually mean..?

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
maddy316 said:
Need some help.. Please find my details below.

App filed: Dec 2013
AOR received: Jan 2014
Upfront Medicals: Sep 2014

Recently my status changed from Application received to "In Process". What does this actually mean..?
This means you are a lucky guy and you have passed the eligibilty and all good at your end. Click on in process you may see medicals received. Why dont you apply for a GCMS notes?

maddy316

Dec 10, 2014
bouncer said:
This means you are a lucky guy and you have passed the eligibilty and all good at your end. Click on in process you may see medicals received. Why dont you apply for a GCMS notes?
Thanks Bouncer. When I click on In Process it says that my medicals has been received. I will order for GCMS notes to check what has really happened with my application. Keeping my fingers crossed.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
maddy316 said:
Thanks Bouncer. When I click on In Process it says that my medicals has been received. I will order for GCMS notes to check what has really happened with my application. Keeping my fingers crossed.
you are welcome my friend. For sure your application went for second review. Your GCMS will be really helpful to forum members. I am jealous and happy :D. All the best.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
bouncer said:
you are welcome my friend. For sure your application went for second review. Your GCMS will be really helpful to forum members. I am jealous and happy :D. All the best.
any one here got the medial in the new year! CIC is too slow....

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Second review, Second Review, when will this wait game over.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
mrwait said:
any one here got the medial in the new year! CIC is too slow....
nope man, looks like they completely paused processing our files.!!!
I have a due date Jan 14 2014 , hope i will hear something by then.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
akil_f1 said:
nope man, looks like they completely paused processing our files.!!!
I have a due date Jan 14 2014 , hope i will hear something by then.
Did you apply GCMS. let's see if they process your file or provide another die date. Frustrating man

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
I got my GCMS notes last week, and it says my job duties in my employment letter are very general, and it is hard to match me to the NOC with general duties. Anyone has the same notes on their GCMS? I already sent an updated letter with my duties in details without them asking, hopefully it will solve the problem.