Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
CEC_DEC_27 said:
Hi Guys

Application filed January 2014

AOR FEB -13

I have got no medicals or any request for documents. I requested for GCMC notes and this is what it says..

"Address of the company shows residential address". What documents should i collect to prove that this company is legitimate company. Yes it is residential address but i work for my client location and my client is not interested to provide any documents.
you will need a letter from your employer to explain the situation

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
I also haven't received any communication from CIC after getting AOR on 28th Feb. Hence, I ordered GCMS notes, which says a 2nd review is required.

My status as per 1st GCMS notes:-
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Review notes by first VO:-
APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.ACTION ITEMS: ****Police Certificates- Required**** FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA currently DOES NOT hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. CIVIL STATUS: PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared - NO DEPENDENT children declared WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 31 JAN2011 TO 30JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: XXOCT2010 TO XXAPR2011 AND XXMAY2011 TO XXAPR2012 Category of work permit: INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE Post-secondary studies in Canada: None
According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXOCT2010 TO XXMAY2012, NOC: 2XXX selected, Full time <Role> with <Company Name>. Employment letter(s) dated XXNOV2013 confirm(s) date
(s) of employment AS XXDEC2010, position title and a salary of$ XX.XK per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of $XX.XK. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:DUTIES ARE LISTED ON SEPARATE PAPER PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP Screening- No reportable trace for PA. PA: POLICE Certificates from India - REQUIRED RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
I have already submitted PCC to them. Below notes in GCMS confirm that:-

INCOMING: 1
Created Date: 2014/09/09 21 :08:05
Created By: SL 1XXXX
Updated Date: 2014/09/09 21 :08:05
Updated By: SL 1XXXX
Create Office: CPC-Ottawa
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Clients/Parties: PA
Organization ID:
Item: Client Information
Item For:
Comment(s): Documents Received: <Name> -Letter from PA (not dated) -Police
cert from India 2014/05/19 -Receipt for police cert 2014/05/19 Hard copies in DASCO
Due Date: 2014/09/09
Via: Mail

Planning to order 2nd GCMS notes to see the review by 2nd VO. Please suggest when should I apply to get some updates. Applied 1st GCMS notes on 20th Sep.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Do you live in Canada right now? Your notes say you don't have valid status in Canada. Your notes also say you job reference letter doesn't mention your duties... How come?

CKT_PR said:
APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.ACTION ITEMS: ****Police Certificates- Required**** FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA currently DOES NOT hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. ...

According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXOCT2010 TO XXMAY2012, NOC: 2XXX selected, Full time <Role> with <Company Name>. Employment letter(s) dated XXNOV2013 confirm(s) date
(s) of employment AS XXDEC2010, position title and a salary of$ XX.XK per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of $XX.XK. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company.

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
ZingyDNA said:
Do you live in Canada right now? Your notes say you don't have valid status in Canada. Your notes also say you job reference letter doesn't mention your duties... How come?
I am not in Canada now, but stayed more than one year there with valid WP. You can check the additional note for the duties..

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
CKT_PR said:
I have already submitted PCC to them. Below notes in GCMS confirm that:-

INCOMING: 1
Created Date: 2014/09/09 21 :08:05
Created By: SL 1XXXX
Updated Date: 2014/09/09 21 :08:05
Updated By: SL 1XXXX
Create Office: CPC-Ottawa
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Clients/Parties: PA
Organization ID:
Item: Client Information
Item For:
Comment(s): Documents Received: <Name> -Letter from PA (not dated) -Police
cert from India 2014/05/19 -Receipt for police cert 2014/05/19 Hard copies in DASCO
Due Date: 2014/09/09
Via: Mail

Planning to order 2nd GCMS notes to see the review by 2nd VO. Please suggest when should I apply to get some updates. Applied 1st GCMS notes on 20th Sep.

I am in the same boat. no communication from CIC ever after AOR. They are not replying to the emails even

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
Friend, they do reply to mails. I got reply, but very generic one. You need to wait at least 4-5 days for getting reply. Somehow I got the reply in 2 days..

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
CKT_PR said:
I also haven't received any communication from CIC after getting AOR on 28th Feb. Hence, I ordered GCMS notes, which says a 2nd review is required.

My status as per 1st GCMS notes:-
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.ACTION ITEMS: ****Police Certificates- Required**** FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA currently DOES NOT hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. CIVIL STATUS: PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared - NO DEPENDENT children declared WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 31 JAN2011 TO 30JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: XXOCT2010 TO XXAPR2011 AND XXMAY2011 TO XXAPR2012 Category of work permit: INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE Post-secondary studies in Canada: None
(s) of employment AS XXDEC2010, position title and a salary of$ XX.XK per year. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of $XX.XK. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:DUTIES ARE LISTED ON SEPARATE PAPER PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP Screening- No reportable trace for PA. PA: POLICE Certificates from India - REQUIRED RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER
Hello CKT ,
I also did not submitted my Roles and duties and did same what you did , just wrote all my duties in plain paper and submitted with Paystub and Offer letter copy , which shows my salary .
But luckily my VO not recommnded for review in GCMS note , he mentioned "Appperas to meet requirement" So I ma bit relaxed , so what extra doc you submitted to prove your NOC match with your Duties and salary etc.

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
CEC_1304 said:
Hello CKT ,
I also did not submitted my Roles and duties and did same what you did , just wrote all my duties in plain paper and submitted with Paystub and Offer letter copy , which shows my salary .
But luckily my VO not recommnded for review in GCMS note , he mentioned "Appperas to meet requirement" So I ma bit relaxed , so what extra doc you submitted to prove your NOC match with your Duties and salary etc.
I have many other letters which were used for filing WP (Same NOC), Health card, insurace etc. So, I submitted all those + 12 months pay stubs.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
CKT_PR said:
I have many other letters which were used for filing WP (Same NOC), Health card, insurace etc. So, I submitted all those + 12 months pay stubs.
These are docs what I submitted and many of my friends did and GOT PR (mine is still under process, but after GCMS note looks like it is green for eligibility for me )
- Latest Ext. offer letter copy from Employer
- 12 month paystub
- T4, NOA
- My duties in plain paper matches with my NOC claimed
- Salary letter and my job title in organization (Issue by employer)
- Rejection letter form manager sttaing he can't issue Roles and duties letter (this played a vital factor in +ive )- as VO mentioned in note "PA submitted a email letetr form employer saying he can't issue letter to him , recommendation : appears to meet requirement " lets see how it goes next for me

CKT_PR

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
CEC_1304 said:
These are docs what I submitted and many of my friends did and GOT PR (mine is still under process, but after GCMS note looks like it is green for eligibility for me )
- Latest Ext. offer letter copy from Employer ------> Submitted
- 12 month paystub ----->Submitted
- T4, NOA ------->Submitted
- My duties in plain paper matches with my NOC claimed -------> Have some letters for WP and submitted those
- Salary letter and my job title in organization (Issue by employer) ----------> Submitted
- Rejection letter form manager sttaing he can't issue Roles and duties letter (this played a vital factor in +ive )- as VO mentioned in note "PA submitted a email letetr form employer saying he can't issue letter to him , recommendation : appears to meet requirement " ----------> Not submitted
lets see how it goes next for me
I can see only positive sign for you. You will definitely get the PR. For me, the 2nd review is a concern.. :( :( :(

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
CKT_PR said:
I can see only positive sign for you. You will definitely get the PR. For me, the 2nd review is a concern.. :( :( :(
No worries , generally these case (like you and mine) are not first of it's type in CEC history
2nd VO must be more senior and experienced one (as i guess)
Mean time I can suggest you to send some document which can prove the gap identified by 1st VO , this will help 2nd VO review

and be +ive brother :)
All will be good

and thanks for showing +ive sign for my PR application process

Good Luck

mariehit

Nov 5, 2014
Same as everybody here.

AOR: Apr.4, 2014
Eligibility: Review required
Case Transfered on Sep. 24, 2014.

GCMS note shows No duties listed in LOE, recommend a review of officer.

I resent a new LOE with duties and upfront Medical Exam information by email.

Best wishes to all of us.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariehit said:
Same as everybody here.

AOR: Apr.4, 2014
Eligibility: Review required
Case Transfered on Sep. 24, 2014.

GCMS note shows No duties listed in LOE, recommend a review of officer.

I resent a new LOE with duties and upfront Medical Exam information by email.

Best wishes to all of us.
I also sent a supplementary employment letter to state my duties in detail by email last month. I guess it is the best choice to let the second VO clear.

By the way, does someone's GCMS notes show when the second VO would review our files after the first one?