+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Jan30 said:
They are working on Jan11,2015, so don't worry ,u are already applied for extension so your status is valid.
Well I'd prefer them to working on Jan 2014 first,
that would make more sense I guess.

pocketchoi

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-14
AOR Received.
06-05-14
IELTS Request
With my application
Med's Request
26-05-15
Hi,

I got my 2nd GCMS note, where do i need to look at in note?

hari101

Mar 13, 2015
Hi,
Applied on June 18
Aor received on Aug 5
Medical request not yet received
Called cic and they informed that file is under review with Vo since Feb 4 for eligibility
Can anyone advise how long they take to determine eligibility.
Is there any specific time line to complete eligibility. It is already 9 months completed after submitting the app

Thanks

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
bouncer said:
The best thing is my employer was generous enough to give me a letter in Canadian address with all the salary and expense details, and I think that is what worked wonder
Hi bouncer,
Thanks for the information regarding salary query.
As I said my case is similar to your case. I am trying to find out solution for my salary query so that I can explain CIC in explanation letter over my salary query.
I tried to do calculations for conversation. but not matching exact amount as per T4 amount.

Please let me know how the calculations is done for conversation for the amount shown in T4.

I had send personnel message, can you please reply.

Thanks,
ind-it009

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hari101 said:
Hi,
Applied on June 18
Aor received on Aug 5
Medical request not yet received
Called cic and they informed that file is under review with Vo since Feb 4 for eligibility
Can anyone advise how long they take to determine eligibility.
Is there any specific time line to complete eligibility. It is already 9 months completed after submitting the app

Thanks
Hi Hari,

Generally eligibility is established in 5 to 10 months and in some cases could be more.

It seems that the PR process was broken in Aug-Sept and Dec-Jan for about 3 months, so in effect it is only 6 months for your processing. I hope you would get MR soon.

At the same time you could request case notes from GCMS to get an indication of what is happening..

Hope this helps!

hari101

Mar 13, 2015
Thanks for the response. But most of the june applicants have received medicals Which mean's that eligibility is determined. when I called cic call Centre they mentioned that eligibility determination is the first step. will they take more time for few applicants. Pls clarify.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hari101 said:
Thanks for the response. But most of the june applicants have received medicals Which mean's that eligibility is determined. when I called cic call Centre they mentioned that eligibility determination is the first step. will they take more time for few applicants. Pls clarify.
Hello Hari,

Did you receive any documents requests from CIC so far?

Did you request GCMS notes? What does it say on eligibility?

Thx

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
I am also waiting for MR. My timeline is on the side.
Eligibiliy due date is set to Mar 18, 2015 based on my GCMS. The first review was done Sept 09, 2014, and no updates since :(

Sherry_goraya

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
luckyb said:
I am also waiting for MR. My timeline is on the side.
Eligibiliy due date is set to Mar 18, 2015 based on my GCMS. The first review was done Sept 09, 2014, and no updates since :(
This waiting is killing.It will be a year on March 19 since i applied ,file is still under review. ???