+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

CECFeb17

Nov 19, 2014
mrwait said:
TFR means transfer of document or something else? I see in my GCMS notes TFR reason...eligibility...wt it means? But in the notes there are no remarks mentioned any...wt u guys think?
I think that means your file has been forwarded to a senior officer for review on the issue of eligibility. My understanding is that, once a file is sent to a senior for review, it takes forever and ever from that point. Based on many sample GCMS notes, CIC officers seem to give at least 2-3 months timeline for the next person to clarify or review an issue.. If there are more than one issues, that review will take far longer. (like, eligibility due Feb 3, 2015; criminality due March 10, 2015.. something like that)

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
CECFeb17 said:
I think that means your file has been forwarded to a senior officer for review on the issue of eligibility. My understanding is that, once a file is sent to a senior for review, it takes forever and ever from that point. Based on many sample GCMS notes, CIC officers seem to give at least 2-3 months timeline for the next person to clarify or review an issue.. If there are more than one issues, that review will take far longer. (like, eligibility due Feb 3, 2015; criminality due March 10, 2015.. something like that)
Thank you friend....yes as you mentioned i saw in my GCMS, eligibility and criminality are shown such dates of beginning of january.......dont know wt can i do....bu i am surprised how come no remarks are mentioned in the gcms NOTES if that is the case!

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Hi,
My GCMS notes showing Criminality-passed and Eligibility- Review Required-Due date- Feb 5, 2015. I don't know what does it mean by this.

Thanks

CECFeb17 said:

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECFeb17 said:
My files were put on ice for 4 months since Aug. 13th, but no one touches it. :'(

cancec

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
guys how long does the GCMS notes take cos i have ordered on 12th nov and as of date have not received it. its a month now does it take this long ... :(

Pwadhwani

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Vancouver,BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 10th 2014
AOR Received.
March 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
February 25th 2015
Med's Done....
February 28th 2015 - RPRF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2015
LANDED..........
15-05-2015
cancec said:
guys how long does the GCMS notes take cos i have ordered on 12th nov and as of date have not received it. its a month now does it take this long ... :(
Same here.... Last time i got it 2 days before completing a month... and this time even GCMS notes is taking long :/ :(

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pwadhwani said:
Same here.... Last time i got it 2 days before completing a month... and this time even GCMS notes is taking long :/ :(
Do not worry, you will get it early next week. However, I am afraid nothing is updated.

Pwadhwani

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Vancouver,BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 10th 2014
AOR Received.
March 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
February 25th 2015
Med's Done....
February 28th 2015 - RPRF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2015
LANDED..........
15-05-2015
lhyyym said:
Do not worry, you will get it early next week. However, I am afraid nothing is updated.
hhmm thanks... I know its getting frustrating day by day.... I think its safe not to expect anything from them in December... Hope New year brings good news!!

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
lhyyym said:
My files were put on ice for 4 months since Aug. 13th, but no one touches it. :'(
:eek:Did you submit any kind of additional docs that CIC request? I submitted additional doc they request already 2 months and nothing hear back. Hopefully will get something new before the end of DEC.

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
CECFeb17 said:
My eligibility due date is Jan 18, 2015. I am not sure if this date is really the due date of my case. CIC looks like not follow the due date, because my first GCMS shown the two due date. One is this AUG and another one is next JAN.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
rickyin said:
My eligibility due date is Jan 18, 2015. I am not sure if this date is really the due date of my case. CIC looks like not follow the due date, because my first GCMS shown the two due date. One is this AUG and another one is next JAN.
True , my eligibility due date is in the begining of january too....no idea and i dont think they do exact follow up....

cayat_3

Star Member
Jun 7, 2009
I received this letter today and don't know what to do.Seniors plz help . I'm jan2014 noc1215.

My employer is small company 5 employees. I can explain some questions as I have pervious experience of my job back home and also did studies in supply chain management from Canada.but the main thing is they ask sales record employer will never provide me. Other than that how can I prove it why company need me.

I am not satisfied that you have acquired the qualifying work experience necessary to be a member of the Canadian Experience Class.

Searches of open sources raise concerns for me that your employer may not have been a company with sufficient shipping and receiving requirements to reasonably require your services as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for the hours and employment duration declared on your application.

I note that as per your employer reference letter dated it indicates that your employer is an importer of furniture and home décor. In order to allay my concerns please provide, in addition to any other supporting documentation which you choose to submit to address my concerns, certified sales information for the past five years detailing the amount of merchandise sold, shipped, and received from the location where you declared employment. Please also clarify your address location where your declared employment with took place.

Please also provide an organizational structure chart for your location of declared work

I also do not find it reasonable that you would have acquired a position as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor from the offset of hiring with declared employer as it appears you may not have previous experience in the occupation supervised.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cayat_3 said:
I received this letter today and don't know what to do.Seniors plz help . I'm jan2014 noc1215.

My employer is small company 5 employees. I can explain some questions as I have pervious experience of my job back home and also did studies in supply chain management from Canada.but the main thing is they ask sales record employer will never provide me. Other than that how can I prove it why company need me.

I am not satisfied that you have acquired the qualifying work experience necessary to be a member of the Canadian Experience Class.

Searches of open sources raise concerns for me that your employer may not have been a company with sufficient shipping and receiving requirements to reasonably require your services as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for the hours and employment duration declared on your application.

I note that as per your employer reference letter dated it indicates that your employer is an importer of furniture and home décor. In order to allay my concerns please provide, in addition to any other supporting documentation which you choose to submit to address my concerns, certified sales information for the past five years detailing the amount of merchandise sold, shipped, and received from the location where you declared employment. Please also clarify your address location where your declared employment with took place.

Please also provide an organizational structure chart for your location of declared work

I also do not find it reasonable that you would have acquired a position as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor from the offset of hiring with declared employer as it appears you may not have previous experience in the occupation supervised.
I guess you have to ask your boss to provide a supplementary employment letter to allay all the VO's concerns. Good luck!

Since you are a Jan 2014 applicant as me, I guess CIC restarts to deal with our files. Good luck, Jan guys!

tdot_guy

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I had ordered my gcms notes on oct 31 and got the notes on 1st dec in which the officer had doubt about eligibility and sent it for further review and the notes were dated Oct 20th and it has been almost 2 months since, would you suggest I order a new set of notes, would there be any change since? based on your experience how long should one wait?

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
lhyyym said:
I guess you have to ask your boss to provide a supplementary employment letter to allay all the VO's concerns. Good luck!

Since you are a Jan 2014 applicant as me, I guess CIC restarts to deal with our files. Good luck, Jan guys!
Something for JAN 2014 applicant, but nothing for NOV 2013 applicant yet.... :'(