+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who knows how long it will take to process a Canadian students visa from nigeria?

Christyodofin

Sep 18, 2018
I got an acceptance letter from the university of Manitoba just yesterday and I’ve been waiting on Dalhousie University to send in their admission decision because that’s the school I really wanna go to..... I got an email stating that the admission decision will take 4 more weeks.... and I will still need to apply for the visa because the session starts in January ..... by the way I’m applying from Nigeria what should I do?

Amason

May 23, 2018
On CIC website it states it's 11 weeks now. But my application has taken longer than that. I applied 1st week of June. No visa yet.
I think you should apply now.

Reactions: Christyodofin

Chocomy

Sep 18, 2018
On CIC website it states it's 11 weeks now. But my application has taken longer than that. I applied 1st week of June. No visa yet.
I think you should apply now.
m having the same issue . I applied ist week of June precisely june 9th.. they sent me last update on September 7th saying application has been updated buy in my mycic account no update and status remains the same .. its passed 11weeks of processing from Nigeria. .I don't even know what to do again..

Amason

May 23, 2018
m having the same issue . I applied ist week of June precisely june 9th.. they sent me last update on September 7th saying application has been updated buy in my mycic account no update and status remains the same .. its passed 11weeks of processing from Nigeria. .I don't even know what to do again..
Send me a mail. We could share update

ibrahim1246

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Nigeria
I got an acceptance letter from the university of Manitoba just yesterday and I’ve been waiting on Dalhousie University to send in their admission decision because that’s the school I really wanna go to..... I got an email stating that the admission decision will take 4 more weeks.... and I will still need to apply for the visa because the session starts in January ..... by the way I’m applying from Nigeria what should I do?
I also got an admission into the University of Manitoba and I'm already in the Visa processing stage I think you should apply no and you can also send me a mail via s.i.olatunji@gmail.com or probably join this group, you'd meet a lot of Nigerian students who are also in the Visa processing stage.
My whatsapp link https://chat.whatsapp.com/3VeychVJ7jW9VaorferC3V

Christyodofin

Sep 18, 2018