+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

who got ITA after expiring of work permit.

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
HI guys I got ITA(cec) in third draw but my work permit is expired before 2 days.I am not sure should I apply for pr or decline Ita?very confusing even I alreday apply for work permit which not base on lmo.right now am on implied status.pls help

confuse07

Jun 23, 2013
APNE said:
HI guys I got ITA(cec) in third draw but my work permit is expired before 2 days.I am not sure should I apply for pr or decline Ita?very confusing even I alreday apply for work permit which not base on lmo.right now am on implied status.pls help
Hi apne, can you share to me what did you do? We're on the same boat

Bharat564

Oct 13, 2014
I dont understand how u got ITA with work permit...ITA is provided as of now only for people that has valid permanent job offer letter. How is that u have filled the application with LMIA when you are on work permit..

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
ITA can also be issued to people who have a valid PNP from an express entry supporting province!

gskapoor

Feb 9, 2015
APNE said:
Hi APNE, How much your score? and what is your NOC code?
Thanks

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Bharat564 said:
@ SnakePlissken Yeah if he has a provincial nomination there is no need to worry about work permit right
He might be a TFW with LMIA/LMO at the time of floating the express entry. May be his work permit has expired now.

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
confuse07 said:
Hi apne, can you share to me what did you do? We're on the same boat
HI I applied 10 feb.that time my work permit was valid and I got 1005 point and 20 feb I got Ita but 18feb my work permit expired now am thinking should I apply for pr through express entry or not?I tried to call cic many time but nobody have answet for that?

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Bharat564 said:
I dont understand how u got ITA with work permit...ITA is provided as of now only for people that has valid permanent job offer letter. How is that u have filled the application with LMIA when you are on work permit..
I also dont understand ?

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
APNE said:
I also dont understand ?
That probably means that they made decision on or before 18 feb. So that time ur wp was valid. I guess you can appply for PR. Write a cover letter though and explain what happened.

Ressie Timbang

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
I got ITa 4th draw..completing documents...WP expires in April 1 2015..what might comes after that..if PR wont receive any feedback after submission of all documents...thanks

1cook

Mar 9, 2015
[/quote]
Intocanada said:
He might be a TFW with LMIA/LMO at the time of floating the express entry. May be his work permit has expired now.
[/quote
Boss please help me I also same boat mine got expire what should I do

princesitangkulot03

Aug 6, 2013
APNE said:
HI I applied 10 feb.that time my work permit was valid and I got 1005 point and 20 feb I got Ita but 18feb my work permit expired now am thinking should I apply for pr through express entry or not?I tried to call cic many time but nobody have answet for that?
Hi...

Same situation here i got my ITA last Feb 27 (4th Draw) but my work permit expires Feb 12.
Did you proceed on your express entry?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
princesitangkulot03 said:
Hi...

Same situation here i got my ITA last Feb 27 (4th Draw) but my work permit expires Feb 12.
Did you proceed on your express entry?

Hope to hear from you. Thanks
I am still confuse should I apply or not?nobody have that answer?if you got any updae pls let me know.