+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who got CSQ with English as primary language only !

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please notify if anyone who got CSQ with English as primary language only i.e without French, Also please describe if french currently is necessary in order to get through interview or get CSQ ? Does any one landed without french ?

As if above not the case one should start grooming in french as well .

Thanks, please share your thoughts:)

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
Gagan_ said:
Hi Guys,

Please notify if anyone who got CSQ with English as primary language only i.e without French, Also please describe if french currently is necessary in order to get through interview or get CSQ ? Does any one landed without french ?

As if above not the case one should start grooming in french as well .

Thanks, please share your thoughts:)
I got CSQ without sending no french exam but i recommend you if you want to settle in Quebec to start learning french because is going to help you if you want to succeed.... french is the common day language in most of Quebec

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
i got csq without french just make sure that you meet the required points for qualification ... French is not mandatory so just chill out bro..

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
naveed1 said:
i got csq without french just make sure that you meet the required points for qualification ... French is not mandatory so just chill out bro..
Congrats on that :)

Also if you can tell, were you cap exempt? or with job offer ?

For whom interviews are waived ?

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
Hi : I applied as regular skilled worker with no job offer and yes under the cap system.. I am married and have one kid too. Regarding interview mine was waived and it is upto them they can call whoever they want to but the people who meet the required points likely are not called for interview according to their website..

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
naveed1 said:
Hi : I applied as regular skilled worker with no job offer and yes under the cap system.. I am married and have one kid too. Regarding interview mine was waived and it is upto them they can call whoever they want to but the people who meet the required points likely are not called for interview according to their website..

dmansour

Sep 4, 2016
naveed1 said:
hi Naveed,
i think my situation is a bit different. very basic French(Level A1) with IELTS, MBA, 10 years of Experience and 3 kids. my lawyers guess was that i have 59 points minimum, and i submitted my documents on Apr. 2016 after i received "an intention to Reject" letter on January 2016, but i haven't heard back yet. it's been 5 months and the agent told me it can take between 1-12 months.

do you know is it possible that they reject an application even if the applicant has the required points?
or is it just a matter of time?