+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHO GAVE IELTS PAPER ON 23 JANUARY 2010?

brill

Dec 11, 2009
HI,
KINDLY SHARE YOUR WRITING TASK 1 AND TASK 2 QUESTIONS HERE WITH SPEAKING PART 1,2 AND 3 QS. HERE.
WAITING.....................

brill

Dec 11, 2009
brill said:
HI,
KINDLY SHARE YOUR WRITING TASK 1 AND TASK 2 QUESTIONS HERE WITH SPEAKING PART 1,2 AND 3 QS. HERE.
WAITING.....................
PLS. SHARE...............................WRITING QS. TASK 1 AND 2...........

britesplash

Feb 8, 2010
Here are some topics -

Speaking - All time Fav movie/recent movie you like...impact of movies on socierty...is it worth investing etc...

Writing - Letter: Reduced number of Bus services in you area... impact on you and request the for change
Essay: Tennagers should spend some time helping community...agree/disagree

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
I sat for the January 23 exam in Nigeria and got a band of 6.5 in writing and 7.5 in speaking. The writing goes thus:

Task 1 asked to write a letter to your neighbour explaining some discomfort/difficulties that the neighbours animals have posed on your family.
You should introduce yourself, state the problems/difficulties and suggest solutions.

Task 2 (essay) asked if you think being a celebrity has more advantages than disadvantages or vice versa.

The speaking part 1: what is your full name? Which part of the country do you come from? How will you descibe the town/city where you come from? If a friend is to visit the place what will you advise him/her to see and where will you advise him/her tovisit or go to?

Speaking part2: Talk for 2 mins on a TV program you watched recently that you don't like. You should say when you watched the program, why you don't like it and what happened.

Speaking Part 3: What range of programs are shoen on the TV in your country? Do you think TV programs have made any impact in your country? What program does women, children and old people in your country watch most?

I'm afraid that's all I can remember. Hope you find it helpful.

All the best.

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
writing was about volunteering student .
dont remmeber other part
got 7 in writing
6 i speaking
7 in reading
7.5 in listenng

alvs

Star Member
Oct 12, 2009
hi ,

i am glad to say that i got a score of 8.5 listening ,7.5 reading,7.5 writing.7.5 speaking..general training .i thank online materials and particularly this forum for all support and resources

if any one like to have speaking test/online training session do add me

tomy_nice2000 at yahoo dot com

thank you

raj