+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who else has his/her eligibility being reviewed for more than 3 weeks?

KREYLER

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Prior to receiving PPR,were the visitor visa document number showing in the tracker?
I received BVL on Monday,no PPR yet. However, when I check my tracker, I can see visitor visa document number, passport expiry date and issuing country which is Kenya ny the way.
I see you're also from Kenya.
I tried linking the tracker with my account but i couldn't .

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I tried linking the tracker with my account but i couldn't .
What is it saying?
When you are starting your names,start with a capital letter.If you are having two names in your application, try the below Example
Surname/Family name:- Becky
Name :- Alice Cash

lovefood

Mar 30, 2023
Hi Everyone,

tracker was updated on the 19th of April 2023 - Eligibility is completed. Background check is still in progress.
However, eligibility status has not changed in my GCkey profile.

Could you please check your tracker please?

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Invalid or incorrect information
That means you did not sign up properly with the correct application information.
Last name or Surname :- Bash
First Name : Axe Pot
Make sure you add your middle name or other name together with your first name to sign up, as I have arranged above. If there is no other name or middle name on your application, use only your first name. Start with capital.

Ogoara

Apr 2, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
VISIT
That means you did not sign up properly with the correct application information.
Last name or Surname :- Bash
First Name : Axe Pot
Make sure you add your middle name or other name together with your first name to sign up, as I have arranged above. If there is no other name or middle name on your application, use only your first name. Start with capital.
Ok, thanks