+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who didn't receive this mail from ircc & didn't get AIP yet

Anshu Ghate

Apr 16, 2020
My eligibility review started on August 25 I didn’t receive any email. I was randomly checking my account and I saw an updated.
I haven’t received a decision yet.
My classes starts on 2nd of September
what message gets displayed when eligibility review started

Anshu Ghate

Apr 16, 2020
***If you are a representative, please let your clients know about this important information.***

The COVID-19 pandemic has created challenges and affected daily life around the world. Restrictions continue to be in place, in Canada and elsewhere, that prevent many people from travelling internationally.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recognizes that restrictions have had an impact on applicants seeking a high-quality educational experience in Canada. Throughout the pandemic, IRCC has taken measures to provide flexibility to international students.

As a study permit applicant, you may have also been affected by office closures that prevented you from providing police certificates, immigration medical examinations or biometrics when you submitted your application.

On July 14, 2020, we introduced two-stage processing for study permit applications. This temporary process provides reassurance to you.

At this time, there is nothing for you to do. Your application is still in progress.

With the two-step process, applicants who pass an initial eligibility assessment will be notified via their online IRCC account (MyAccount). As services begin to re-open, applicants will be able to submit missing information, if necessary, for their admissibility assessment, at which time officers will finalize the application process. For more information on study permits and what is assessed at each stage, please visit our website.

First-stage approval doesn’t guarantee that we’ll eventually approve your application. However, when a study permit application is refused, it is due to eligibility factors in most cases.

This two-stage process will only apply to study permit applications submitted by September 15, 2020. Our goal is to provide first-stage assessment for all study permit applications that have been submitted in time for the fall semester.

Once an applicant is fully approved for a study permit, they will be ready to travel to Canada when travel restrictions are lifted
I got this mail but no AIP

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Reactions: Nedaaaaaa

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
Please clear me, do you received mail from IRCC when eligibility review started or status in GCkey updated directly without mail
I am generally askimg to all those review started or received AIP
mine started but i did not receive an email notification. i only receive an email notification if there is any message with attachment.

Reactions: Nedaaaaaa

JK7878

Apr 28, 2019
My eligibility review started on August 25 I didn’t receive any email. I was randomly checking my account and I saw an updated.
I haven’t received a decision yet.
My classes starts on 2nd of September
Hi!! Sorry to jump in bit have you deferred your intake? My class starts from Sept 1st and haven’t received AIP yet. Dont know what to do.

Nedaaaaaa

Aug 14, 2020
Hi!! Sorry to jump in bit have you deferred your intake? My class starts from Sept 1st and haven’t received AIP yet. Dont know what to do.
No , my university(McGill university-School of Continuing Studies) will give me a full refund if my SP is rejected, even after classes already have started.

JK7878

Apr 28, 2019
No , my university(McGill university-School of Continuing Studies) will give me a full refund if my SP is rejected, even after classes already have started.
Oh good for you!! Have you processed your deferring to next possible intake? Will it create a negative impact on the study permit application if the start date is surpassed?