Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga and London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2012
Hi again,

I am the making an OUTLAND APP (UK) and my WIFE (my sponsor) a Canadian Citezen lives in Canada.

Got a question about who should fill out these two forms.

(IMM 5669)

(IMM 5406)

The document check-list says:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) - You and each of your family members 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form.

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - You and each of your family members 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form.

I've asked this question before but havent got a nailed down answer.

I obviously need to complete this form. It says family members need to complete their own copy of this form does that mean my wife needs to complete this one as well. This reason why I'm asking this is becasue my wife has her own application forms as the sponsor (part 1). So just wondering if my wife definitely needs to complete sections of my application too here (part 2).

thanks again.

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
These are to be completed by you, the applicant.
You do not need to include your wife on these forms as she is already a Canadian citizen.
If you have children that are already citizens through your wife, then they also do no need to be included on these forms.

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
I guess both. See the notes from CIC guide:

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Who needs to fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:
You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:
you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

Huxley1234

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so pinklady said just the Applicant had to fill out these forms... then the last answer said it had to be both.

Do we have a definitive yes or no whether the canadian sponsor needs to fill out these forms too?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Huxley1234 said:
so pinklady said just the Applicant had to fill out these forms... then the last answer said it had to be both.

Do we have a definitive yes or no whether the canadian sponsor needs to fill out these forms too?
Pinklady is correct, Sakamath quoted from the Skilled Worker/Family class (other than spouses) application, but you are a spousal sponsorship

Huxley1234

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

Pinklady is correct, Sakamath quoted from the Skilled Worker/Family class (other than spouses) application, but you are a spousal sponsorship
That is correct – thank you so much for clarifying.