Who are coming to Canada.

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing Here in Canada. India Or Pakistan chor k na aao chahay wahan kuch bhi hai .. yahan aa k bhaaiyo or behnooooo pachtaaaao geyy.. chal chal k marr jao gey.. kuch nahi milega.. agay aap ki marziiiii

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
xmaanix said:
Nothing Here in Canada. India Or Pakistan chor k na aao chahay wahan kuch bhi hai .. yahan aa k bhaaiyo or behnooooo pachtaaaao geyy.. chal chal k marr jao gey.. kuch nahi milega.. agay aap ki marziiiii
I am here in Canada for one year and I think that it is a bit overrated as well..But I dont think it is right for you to say that everyone should stay in India or Pakistan...Canada have a lot of opportunities and some of them dont come that easily, you just have to wait and take your chances..Canada is a good country to get settled in and generally the big cities are pretty good in terms of jobs as well....I have more problems with the city I live in than with Canada..I live in a small city so I have to deal with small minded people and racism is prominent too...Its best that if you go to Canada; live in a cosmopolitan city where people are good and open minded...Trust me I feel your pain, but if you get back to India or Pakistan you wont feel very happy either...Have a good career in Canada and once you get a citizenship here than you can go and travel across the world...

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
Well,I strongly disagree,I have been in Canada for the last one year,and in a small city-Winnipeg.Still I love this place,and I have seen NO racism whatsoever.In fact people are very friendly,help you by going out of their way.And in fact I have faced more cast,region and language based racism in India itself ! If you are not happy with Canada,you are free to go back,but generalising the issue and demoralising others is not at all advisable.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
That's a pretty harsh statement u've made there xmaanix ..

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
swprox said:
Well,I strongly disagree,I have been in Canada for the last one year,and in a small city-Winnipeg.Still I love this place,and I have seen NO racism whatsoever.In fact people are very friendly,help you by going out of their way.And in fact I have faced more cast,region and language based racism in India itself ! If you are not happy with Canada,you are free to go back,but generalising the issue and demoralising others is not at all advisable.
Hey listen, read properly..I said I like Canada alot so dont tell me to go back..Probably the small city you live in is good but mine is not that good, so i just gave out a personal opinion...And listen, I cannot believe that you attacked me more than the guy who actually posted these comments about Canada..I did said that Canada have alot of opportunities and big cities are really good in terms of everything..So please think when you type, I didnt meant what you assumed.

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
Hey icecool buddy,actually that "go back" statement and everything I wrote was meant for "xmaanix" and not you.It's my bad that I should have made myself a bit more clear,I just responded to you on that racism thing,and am sorry if I hurt you unintentionally.

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
swprox said:
Hey icecool buddy,actually that "go back" statement and everything I wrote was meant for "xmaanix" and not you.It's my bad that I should have made myself a bit more clear,I just responded to you on that racism thing,and am sorry if I hurt you unintentionally.
No thats ok bro, I got a little extra mad too...Sorry about that. I apologize..But man Some towns are better than others...In my town the unemployment rate is pretty high so people dont have a positive view on immigration...I am planning to move out of this city after my graduation and I am going to regina Sask..hopefully i cant get a pr over there...

Fingers crossed.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Agreed cent percent!
swprox said:
If you are not happy with Canada,you are free to go back,but generalising the issue and demoralising others is not at all advisable.

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
main ne to bhai walk ki wajah se kaha tha.. yahan to aik se barh k aik scholar betha hai.. baat ki bhen ko yeh k rakh detay ho sab

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
xmaanix said:
main ne to bhai walk ki wajah se kaha tha.. yahan to aik se barh k aik scholar betha hai.. baat ki bhen ko yeh k rakh detay ho sab
are bhai to itna chale kyo taxi le tete ya bus pe chale jate.....ha ha ha wase ik bat to ha k ghar me baith k ac room mein so k kamyabi khud chal k to ap ke pas nahe ae g kuch to mehnt krni pade g.....

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
happygarcha said:
are bhai to itna chale kyo taxi le tete ya bus pe chale jate.....ha ha ha wase ik bat to ha k ghar me baith k ac room mein so k kamyabi khud chal k to ap ke pas nahe ae g kuch to mehnt krni pade g.....
100% agree yaar...And because hes not writing his posts in english, that shows the sign that he maybe weak in english and is not able to integrate in Canada. :p :p :p :p

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icecool222 said:
I am here in Canada for one year and I think that it is a bit overrated as well..But I dont think it is right for you to say that everyone should stay in India or Pakistan...Canada have a lot of opportunities and some of them dont come that easily, you just have to wait and take your chances..Canada is a good country to get settled in and generally the big cities are pretty good in terms of jobs as well....I have more problems with the city I live in than with Canada..I live in a small city so I have to deal with small minded people and racism is prominent too...Its best that if you go to Canada; live in a cosmopolitan city where people are good and open minded...Trust me I feel your pain, but if you get back to India or Pakistan you wont feel very happy either...Have a good career in Canada and once you get a citizenship here than you can go and travel across the world...
I like this post.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xmaanix said:
Lol, i like this too. I am good in outdoor walk. I live in Himachal in a very dense forest where the near by road is around 1 hour away by walk. So its very common for us to walk 5-6 miles in a single go ! :)

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
icecool222 said:
No thats ok bro, I got a little extra mad too...Sorry about that. I apologize..But man Some towns are better than others...In my town the unemployment rate is pretty high so people dont have a positive view on immigration...I am planning to move out of this city after my graduation and I am going to regina Sask..hopefully i cant get a pr over there...

Fingers crossed.
Good luck to you brother,have a great future ahead :)
icecool222 said:
100% agree yaar...And because hes not writing his posts in english, that shows the sign that he maybe weak in english and is not able to integrate in Canada. :p :p :p :p
Hilarious man !!