+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHO APPLIED FOR MAY 2020...#CANADA

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
career bricks Delhi
career bricks Delhi
Why not try with IDP, many college has tie up with them so try to register with them it's free of cost, why bcz when I tired to apply for alpha international college they referred me to an agent in Canada and asked to pay 1000 cad, when I said I'm working with IDP they said they can process free of cost with them so better if u can go with them.

Also try to apply on your own for the college you like, and contact them through their admission@.....com I'd, so they will consider you

Reactions: Paras1012

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi all, I applied in Douglas college for January intake in post baccalaureate diploma-finance but seats got full so I am planning for the same course in May 2020 intake. Could anyone pls tell when will Douglas open for May intake?

Reactions: Binoysh

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why not try with IDP, many college has tie up with them so try to register with them it's free of cost, why bcz when I tired to apply for alpha international college they referred me to an agent in Canada and asked to pay 1000 cad, when I said I'm working with IDP they said they can process free of cost with them so better if u can go with them.

Also try to apply on your own for the college you like, and contact them through their admission@.....com I'd, so they will consider you
Thank you, I will definitely do it this way

Preetkaur2747

Oct 25, 2019

I had applied for some of the colleges from by my agent but they had applied in wrong program.
So can i apply in same colleges for my

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
Applied through idp..will wait..hopefully will get an offer letter in some time..but I’ll apply in other colleges too.
This will be my second course..earlier when i applied for my first course i was waitlisted but then i got the offer letter after 10 days..so there’s still a chance of getting offer letter.