Oct 7, 2017
Category........
Other
TR to PR - Stream B
Application date: 2021/06/8
AOR: 2022/06/14
Primary Office: Whitehorse IRCC
Assigned to: SM10353
Criminality - In Progress after GU on 17 June (it was passed before)
Security - not started yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash05

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi all ,

I am still waiting for my notes to arrive, however reading the messages here I am a bit worried and have some piece of advice before anyone does unreasonable things like straightly jumping to news agencies and things like that.

1 - For any action to be efficient "correct and verified" data should be gathered. Just because some one here says his or her officer is officer number "xxxxx" does not mean it really is. We all know there might be people who think they will benefit from overall pressure on IRCC even if they dont have same situation. There could be such people who will fuel the fire. Any action needs to be taken by DOCUMENTED information not only claims in a forum.

2 - even if 50 or lots of people have the same officer, confidence needs to be made on the fact that a single officer is under performing. We dont know that. It might be a ministerial order or internal policy to prioritize other applications to TR to PR. In that case we will be confronting a whole big organization and will be responsible for wrong accusations in media, which will HEAVILY backfire.

3 - It is always a good idea to hire a immigration lawyer as a group, seek consultation and ask him/her to write a official letter to IRCC itself asking for explanations and answers. If nothing comes in a reasonable time period, media will be there.

4 - If a few people did get their case to media and got a result , it does not mean it will always be the case. Please note those people had cases open for 2+ and 3+ years in a time which there was no COVID staff and normal processing time was around 6 months. Most of us have not even reached 2 years yet. Blaming one specific officer will only make sense when majority of cases are finalized much sooner, which is not the case for TR to PR. Plz note 30,000 of applications will only be finalized in 2023 only. That means OUR applications are still not an anomaly. Be sure if they did not have legal basis they would not publicly and openly announcing 2023 as finalization year of TR to PR cases. Plz note that there is no processing time announced for TR to PR if you go to processing times page of IRCC. There is a reason for this, think about it.

5 - Be fair. a lot of my friends in other programs like EE and PNP are still waiting and nothing yet. They all applied sooner than all of us , in 2020. Many of PR people who applied for passport are still waiting for year+ . Lots of people I know who applied for travel visa from outside are still waiting around a year.

Dont get me wrong, I am not preaching any specific thing, I am in same shoes, applied May 6 2021 and still waiting, I also suffer every single day, but over all, I mean not doing a rushed and unreasonable action which will seriously backfire and make things even worse.

We all suffer, but be fair, be reasonable, collect correct, dependable and verifiable data rather than mere claims, get expert and legal opinion before putting yourself in trouble, make sure there is right basis for any action you want to take, communicate in group to IRCC first and give them opportunity to explain or help before public exposure, and absolutely avoid targeting an officer if you are not sure delays are because of one specific officer's mis-handlings.

but this is my opinion after all.

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Hi all ,

I am still waiting for my notes to arrive, however reading the messages here I am a bit worried and have some piece of advice before anyone does unreasonable things like straightly jumping to news agencies and things like that.

1 - For any action to be efficient "correct and verified" data should be gathered. Just because some one here says his or her officer is officer number "xxxxx" does not mean it really is. We all know there might be people who think they will benefit from overall pressure on IRCC even if they dont have same situation. There could be such people who will fuel the fire. Any action needs to be taken by DOCUMENTED information not only claims in a forum.

2 - even if 50 or lots of people have the same officer, confidence needs to be made on the fact that a single officer is under performing. We dont know that. It might be a ministerial order or internal policy to prioritize other applications to TR to PR. In that case we will be confronting a whole big organization and will be responsible for wrong accusations in media, which will HEAVILY backfire.

3 - It is always a good idea to hire a immigration lawyer as a group, seek consultation and ask him/her to write a official letter to IRCC itself asking for explanations and answers. If nothing comes in a reasonable time period, media will be there.

4 - If a few people did get their case to media and got a result , it does not mean it will always be the case. Please note those people had cases open for 2+ and 3+ years in a time which there was no COVID staff and normal processing time was around 6 months. Most of us have not even reached 2 years yet. Blaming one specific officer will only make sense when majority of cases are finalized much sooner, which is not the case for TR to PR. Plz note 30,000 of applications will only be finalized in 2023 only. That means OUR applications are still not an anomaly. Be sure if they did not have legal basis they would not publicly and openly announcing 2023 as finalization year of TR to PR cases. Plz note that there is no processing time announced for TR to PR if you go to processing times page of IRCC. There is a reason for this, think about it.

5 - Be fair. a lot of my friends in other programs like EE and PNP are still waiting and nothing yet. They all applied sooner than all of us , in 2020. Many of PR people who applied for passport are still waiting for year+ . Lots of people I know who applied for travel visa from outside are still waiting around a year.

Dont get me wrong, I am not preaching any specific thing, I am in same shoes, applied May 6 2021 and still waiting, I also suffer every single day, but over all, I mean not doing a rushed and unreasonable action which will seriously backfire and make things even worse.

We all suffer, but be fair, be reasonable, collect correct, dependable and verifiable data rather than mere claims, get expert and legal opinion before putting yourself in trouble, make sure there is right basis for any action you want to take, communicate in group to IRCC first and give them opportunity to explain or help before public exposure, and absolutely avoid targeting an officer if you are not sure delays are because of one specific officer's mis-handlings.

Waitforever, I appreciate the time it took you to write this post. You have presented some good points. Perhaps there would be a negative impact to pressure. It's something we should consider.

I do feel that we are not unreasonable to want answers. Just because somebody else has waited 20 months, doesn't mean waiting 15 months is a blessing. We shouldn't be thanking our lucky stars because Immigration makes billions of dollars in revenue every year. They need us as much as we need them. It is fair to want open communication from them.

But I do agree we should consider possible negative implications from extra pressure.

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
Waitforever, I appreciate the time it took you to write this post. You have presented some good points. Perhaps there would be a negative impact to pressure. It's something we should consider.

I do feel that we are not unreasonable to want answers. Just because somebody else has waited 20 months, doesn't mean waiting 15 months is a blessing. We shouldn't be thanking our lucky stars because Immigration makes billions of dollars in revenue every year. They need us as much as we need them. It is fair to want open communication from them.

But I do agree we should consider possible negative implications from extra pressure.
Agree. The problem is not the wait. The problem is the file that never has been open after the AOR. Not a single update as it shows in the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act.

Yes, there is a few points to consider before posting in media, an a Journalist will not publish something like this before checking people documents that can certify the article. Another point, all officers have letters and numbers because of that, logically what could happen is a supervisor ask this particular officer why he is not updating files. Sometimes this is what we need, having someone internally checking the work of this officer, if it doesn't reach they IRCC standards the will take providence to fix the problem internally.

About having legal opinion, it will take easily $1000 just to get a lawyer to write a letter that we already know the results, it will not change anything... This is the kind of problems that needs to be fixed internally at IRCC.

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
Hi all ,

Take a look in this analytics. You will see that this program is way more delayed than normal CEC/EE.

MyImmiTracker - Canada, Australia, USA and New Zealand visas tracker

CEC e-APR Tracker (Express Entry Permanent Residency Application) (myimmitracker.com) - > You can set a filter of when the case was created and see how long it took. That is a small portion of people taking time to add their timeline, but you can use as reference.

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
I am waiting on my notes to check if it is the same officer. Most likely, because it is taking a lot too.

TR to PR stream B Essential Workers - Non Health Care
Submitted: June 12, 2021
Dependents: 2 inland
AOR: April 26, 2022
Biometrics: Requested April 25, done April 27.
Medicals: passed April 26, 2022
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Info sharing: Not Started
Eligibility: Not started

Primary office: CIO Sydney
Secondary: Whitehorse (current location)

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
I ordered my notes last night hopefully we hear from IRRC soon it is really difficult with outland dependent

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
I am waiting on my notes to check if it is the same officer. Most likely, because it is taking a lot too.

TR to PR stream B Essential Workers - Non Health Care
Submitted: June 12, 2021
Dependents: 2 inland
AOR: April 26, 2022
Biometrics: Requested April 25, done April 27.
Medicals: passed April 26, 2022
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Info sharing: Not Started
Eligibility: Not started

Primary office: CIO Sydney
Secondary: Whitehorse (current location)
I am still waiting... I might try CBSA notes instead (and paying another fee... holy ....)

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I got my CBSA notes yesterday. I doubt which one says the officer, Assigned by or Assigned to? And the application due date is already due last Feb!

Last edited:

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
I got my CBSA notes yesterday. I doubt which one says the officer, Assigned by or Assigned to? And the application due date is already due last Feb!
There is no due in this particular program. You should look for "Assigned to", " Primary Office". All activities related with who ask, work or touched your file will be at end over "Protected B".

Reactions: jacob1234

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
There is no due in this particular program. You should look for "Assigned to", " Primary Office". All activities related with who ask, work or touched your file will be at end over "Protected B".
My file is assigned to B3603 , but they have shown the due date also.