+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which would be the faster way for IQAS to process transcripts, Courier (DHL) vs Truecopy?

kk12002

Jul 30, 2021
bit undecided if i should forward my transcripts to truecopy who would then digitally send it to IQAS, or to DHL the transcripts directly to IQAS. i heard that eitherways would take about 4 days to reach IQAS, but will it be processed in my account faster via truecopy? ive heard that even if DHL reaches in 4 days, IQAS delays the processing. also, is customs delay also a factor for courier documents? please advise me what be the fastest way to process my documents. thanks

Jan 10, 2021
bit undecided if i should forward my transcripts to truecopy who would then digitally send it to IQAS, or to DHL the transcripts directly to IQAS. i heard that eitherways would take about 4 days to reach IQAS, but will it be processed in my account faster via truecopy? ive heard that even if DHL reaches in 4 days, IQAS delays the processing. also, is customs delay also a factor for courier documents? please advise me what be the fastest way to process my documents. thanks
I suggest go for truecopy, as mentioned in some threads that IQAS is still opening courier packages which have been received in march/april, hence there is delay in many cases if sent by mail. Both the ways the transcripts may reach on the same time, but the status update from pending (IQAS is waiting for required documents or payments) to in line for processing (All documents needed to start your assessment have been received) will take a lot of time as they still have a lot of previous load. On the contrary if this is sent digitally, the whole hassle of waiting for your pacakge to be opened, assessed and put in line for processing will be omitted and your status might move to in line for processing sooner.
Hope this helps.:)

sk2017.ca

Oct 6, 2021
Hi @kk12002 what did you finally settle for DHL/post or Truecopy and how long did it take for status update on IQAS portal for your application?