+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which UCI number is to be used in BOWP application?

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

I just received my AOR and I am in the process of submitting my Bridge open Work permit can anyone help me with below doubts:

1. As a part of Express entry application I have received a new UCI number like CA0000XXXXXXXX (15 digit alpha-numeric) . However my previous UCI number on work permit was a 10 digit number.
Now when I am filling form 5710e for BOWP, the UCI field only has 10 digit limit.
So I am confused about which UCI number should be used while applying for BOWP?

2. Also, I have seen people mentioning OB485-A in Letter of Explanation for BOWP application. But when I visited the cic page, it shows as Archived. So , do we still have to mention the same in LOE?

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

I just received my AOR and I am in the process of submitting my Bridge open Work permit can anyone help me with below doubts:

1. As a part of Express entry application I have received a new UCI number like CA0000XXXXXXXX (15 digit alpha-numeric) . However my previous UCI number on work permit was a 10 digit number.
Now when I am filling form 5710e for BOWP, the UCI field only has 10 digit limit.
So I am confused about which UCI number should be used while applying for BOWP?

2. Also, I have seen people mentioning OB485-A in Letter of Explanation for BOWP application. But when I visited the cic page, it shows as Archived. So , do we still have to mention the same in LOE?

Hi can anyone please help me with the questions above

Thanks

Priyank09

Jan 28, 2018
10 digit UCI

And what exactly is your question on LOE
Thanks for the reply, the 2nd Question was, when I was searching through the forum while doing BOWP application people have attached the Letter of explanation. And the format letter also mentions the point stated below

"Please find submitted my application for a Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) in accordance with Operation
Bulletin 485."

But when I visited the CIC page to search for "Operation
Bulletin 485" it shows as Archived. So, do we still have to mention the same in LOE?