+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which to visa to use

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by H06, Jul 3, 2018.

  1. @Bryanna hello, I have to two valid TRV on my passport at the point of time. I have checked from my gckey account that both are valid through the document status . One visa expires in 08/2018 and I applied a New one which is valid till 02/2028. I am planning to travel. Which one to use ???
  2. Your old TRV has been cancelled and the new TRV has replaced it. Your entry will be stamped/ recorded against the new TRV
    $unn¥123 and H06 like this.
  3. #3 H06, Jul 3, 2018 at 10:43 AM
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  4. Is the visa category same in both the counterfoils? Or both have different? Which visa category are you going to travel
  5. It’s same. Visitor visa. Multiple entry

Share This Page