+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which TEF has to be undertaken??????????

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I am learning French now a days. I want to know that which TEF type to be undertaken? There are two types of TEF,

1 TEF - Test d’Evaluation de Français

The TEF - Test d’Evaluation de Français is designed to assess the level of French language of people who are not native French speakers. It is useful if you need to evaluate your French skills for Canadian Immigration, French Universities or for work.
It assesses comprehension and expression skills in French.
It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate's linguistic and communication skills.
It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results.
The overall objective of the TEF is to measure the level of the candidates' knowledge, linguistic and communications skills in French. The TEF includes:
3 Compulsory Sections
(2 hours 10 minutes) 2 Optional Sections
Written Comprehension (1 hour)
Listening Comprehension (about 40 mins)
Vocabulary and Structures (30 mins) Written Expression (1hour)
Oral Expression (35 mins per candidate)

2 TEF for Québec (TEFaQ)

The TEFaQ is a specific version of the Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) which has been elaborated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile-de-France (CCI Paris Ile-de-France) based on the request of the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities of Québec (MICC) to assess French language competency in those wishing to emigrate to Québec.

The TEFaQ (Compulsory) is composed of a listening comprehension module and an oral expression module. You must take both to complete your test.

• Listening Comprehension (60 items – 40 minutes)
• Oral Expression (35 minutes)

I am seekinging guidance from any experianced guy?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
SHAHBAZACMA said:
I am learning French now a days. I want to know that which TEF type to be undertaken? There are two types of TEF,

1 TEF - Test d’Evaluation de Français

The TEF - Test d’Evaluation de Français is designed to assess the level of French language of people who are not native French speakers. It is useful if you need to evaluate your French skills for Canadian Immigration, French Universities or for work.
It assesses comprehension and expression skills in French.
It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate's linguistic and communication skills.
It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results.
The overall objective of the TEF is to measure the level of the candidates' knowledge, linguistic and communications skills in French. The TEF includes:
3 Compulsory Sections
(2 hours 10 minutes) 2 Optional Sections
Written Comprehension (1 hour)
Listening Comprehension (about 40 mins)
Vocabulary and Structures (30 mins) Written Expression (1hour)
Oral Expression (35 mins per candidate)

2 TEF for Québec (TEFaQ)

The TEFaQ is a specific version of the Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) which has been elaborated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile-de-France (CCI Paris Ile-de-France) based on the request of the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities of Québec (MICC) to assess French language competency in those wishing to emigrate to Québec.

The TEFaQ (Compulsory) is composed of a listening comprehension module and an oral expression module. You must take both to complete your test.

• Listening Comprehension (60 items – 40 minutes)
• Oral Expression (35 minutes)

I am seekinging guidance from any experianced guy?
TEF - Test d’Evaluation de Français can be use for all the immigration streams of Canada whereas TEF for Québec is only for Quebec.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I am interested in getting quebec nomination and than will apply to CIC. Does TEF for Qubes is valid for CIC?