+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which suits to me? Pr ot student

NITHAMANESH

May 14, 2021
My name is Nitha.
I am interested to work in canada. I had completed m tech in electronics and also a 3yrs experience as assistant professor in an engineering college. In ur point of view which program is suitable for me? We are planning to move with family. My husband is also assistant professor. He has got 10+ yrs experience. According to age wise I think I can apply as primary applicant. Really I am doing research in this topic.... how to move to canada...!!!
Can u plz suggest me anything...
Is ther any need to approach consultancy??? Any prerequisite needed before application?? Pls reply me

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I'd recommend against paying money for consultancy. All details (and I mean all of them) regarding the immigration laws and procedures are given on IRCC's webpages. You can do a little bit of searching on google and find all sorts of information. Also you can use these forums to ask questions and get answers for free. There really is no point paying a consultant.
well said mate !

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
My name is Nitha.
I am interested to work in canada. I had completed m tech in electronics and also a 3yrs experience as assistant professor in an engineering college. In ur point of view which program is suitable for me? We are planning to move with family. My husband is also assistant professor. He has got 10+ yrs experience. According to age wise I think I can apply as primary applicant. Really I am doing research in this topic.... how to move to canada...!!!
Can u plz suggest me anything...
Is ther any need to approach consultancy??? Any prerequisite needed before application?? Pls reply me
Pre requisites include an ECA report, Language proficiency reports & Appropriate NOC of the work experience.