+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which province should i choose when it comes to job availability between Alberta and BC?

Apr 5, 2020
which province should i choose when it comes to job availability between Alberta and BC?

(i am not considering Ontario as it is too far)

I am a landed PR, and i am having vacation in my home country with my families here. i am flying back to Canada but this time i am moving to another province for more job opportunities.

I had my education in BC, but i have this feeling that BC would not be the best option for me.

Can you please give me some insight into this?
thanks in advance :)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Well not sure any answer will be close to valid with the current emergency ongoing given unemployment is going to hit every province significantly.

Having said that it might help if you shared what you actually do for a living and sort of job role you are looking for, even a NOC code might help someone comment

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
Forget alberta... No chance of finding any decent employment in Alberta. Try BC or ON.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

(i am not considering Ontario as it is too far)

I am a landed PR, and i am having vacation in my home country with my families here. i am flying back to Canada but this time i am moving to another province for more job opportunities.

I had my education in BC, but i have this feeling that BC would not be the best option for me.

Can you please give me some insight into this?
thanks in advance :)
Would go where the best job from PEI to the Yukon.