+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which PNP program is actually contributing towards 600 points right now?

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Ritwick said:
I know BC PNP is. Any other province? How about Ontario or Alberta?
Hey,

Me again.. lol.. Provinces participating are: BC,SK,MB, NS, AB, PEI, all the rest aren't .. Ontario have theirs closed off at the moment

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
leights said:
Hey,

Me again.. lol.. Provinces participating are: BC,SK,MB, NS, AB, PEI, all the rest aren't .. Ontario have theirs closed off at the moment
haha. Well I was under the impression that Alberta isn't. Where did you see that?

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Ritwick said:
haha. Well I was under the impression that Alberta isn't. Where did you see that?
lol.. I didn't see it anywhere, my friend just applied through AB PNP and has received notification that his application is being processed.

Ritwick

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
leights said:
lol.. I didn't see it anywhere, my friend just applied through AB PNP and has received notification that his application is being processed.
Wow that was fast. Normally people say that alberta pnp takes a lot of time (5-8 months at-least)

leights

Feb 20, 2015
Ritwick said:
Wow that was fast. Normally people say that alberta pnp takes a lot of time (5-8 months at-least)
I think it was just notification that his application had been received.. not necessarily being processed - sorry my wording tends to confuse people.. lol

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leights said:
Nope Alberta isn't participating in EE. http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-news.aspx

Your friend has applied through the regular PNP process and his application is getting processed. He won't be getting 600 points after he is nominated.

leights

Feb 20, 2015
april2014_AINP said:
Nope Alberta isn't participating in EE. http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-news.aspx

Your friend has applied through the regular PNP process and his application is getting processed. He won't be getting 600 points after he is nominated.
haha, well he is a big liar then He only told me like a few weeks back.. lol.. gosh never trust what your friends say.. :p

In all cases I know the other provinces I started def are participating