+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which PNP is right for me?

Rose Anjum

Dec 8, 2021
I have graduated in a 2 year Diploma in Business - Marketing (BMT). I have scored an overall Band - 7.0 in IELTS as of now.
I have 1 year work experience as a Financial Sales Representative (NOC - 63102 & TEER - 3). Then I applied for Express Entry & my CRS score is 389 so far.
My score is low as since 2021 there has been no Canadian Experience Class (CEC) draw held.

I will complete 1 more year of work experience this December, 2023 as an Administrative Assistant (NOC - 13110 & TEER - 3). My CRS score then would be above 400.
Without a PNP nomination or the backlog ending causing scores to drop, my chances to get ITA for PR is very low.
My work permit will expire January, 2025. I don't have much time thus, thinking of switching province.

Is there a possibility of our Post-Grad Work Permit's 18 month extension?
If not, what PNP will be right for me according to my experience?? Or should I get enrolled in Bachelors?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have graduated in a 2 year Diploma in Business - Marketing (BMT). I have scored an overall Band - 7.0 in IELTS as of now.
I have 1 year work experience as a Financial Sales Representative (NOC - 63102 & TEER - 3). Then I applied for Express Entry & my CRS score is 389 so far.
My score is low as since 2021 there has been no Canadian Experience Class (CEC) draw held.

I will complete 1 more year of work experience this December, 2023 as an Administrative Assistant (NOC - 13110 & TEER - 3). My CRS score then would be above 400.
Without a PNP nomination or the backlog ending causing scores to drop, my chances to get ITA for PR is very low.
My work permit will expire January, 2025. I don't have much time thus, thinking of switching province.

Is there a possibility of our Post-Grad Work Permit's 18 month extension?
If not, what PNP will be right for me according to my experience?? Or should I get enrolled in Bachelors?
Have you researched PNP programs to see where eligible? Look at the PNP for the province you are living in or the province you plan to move to. No one can tell if extension will be available to you.

Reactions: Rose Anjum

Rose Anjum

Dec 8, 2021
Have you researched PNP programs to see where eligible? Look at the PNP for the province you are living in or the province you plan to move to. No one can tell if extension will be available to you.
Thanks for replying. I did research about most of the PNPs' eligibility but still quite clueless on what fits best to my background as moving would be a difficult process & I'd be taking a risk leaving Ontario as I've both studied & worked here only. I don't also have personal ties to any other province as some PNPs prefer. I don't have much time left. For which province just 6 months of work experience would suffice??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for replying. I did research about most of the PNPs' eligibility but still quite clueless on what fits best to my background as moving would be a difficult process & I'd be taking a risk leaving Ontario as I've both studied & worked here only. I don't also have personal ties to any other province as some PNPs prefer. I don't have much time left. For which province just 6 months of work experience would suffice??
look at OINP. You need a job offer. Not sure any provinces accept 6 months.

Rose Anjum

Dec 8, 2021
look at OINP. You need a job offer. Not sure any provinces accept 6 months.
Job Offer as in through LMIA? OINP is only accepting people in Trade Occupations or who knows French nowadays.
Do you know whether my occupation has to match the program I studied in to count as work experience for PR? If not, then should I apply for trade/ in demand labour market related jobs

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Job Offer as in through LMIA? OINP is only accepting people in Trade Occupations or who knows French nowadays.
Do you know whether my occupation has to match the program I studied in to count as work experience for PR? If not, then should I apply for trade/ in demand labour market related jobs
Are you certified in a specific trade? A trade job is not going to be possible unless you have the required education / apprenticeship experience.

Imwee

Aug 15, 2023
I got my invitation to apply on august 15 I am all ready with all documents except one thethe form which employer provides. When I talked with my employer that if he is willing to help me with PNP he said yes and next day he send me a form . That time I had no idea what that form is about . this happened in may.
when I received my invitation this month my lawyer asked for all documents and he asked me if the employer can change the date on the employer form.
When I asked my employer he gave the explanation why he cannot change the date.
now I m worries my file might get rejected due to dates.