+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which PNP is best for truck drivers in Nova Scotia

Lasha-user

Aug 2, 2022
Hello Everyone. I am a truck driver in Nova Scotia. I need to decide which PNP is right for me. As I see there are three options for truck drivers: Skilled Worker, Occupations in Demand and Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry.

Can anyone share more information on these programs? Which one is the best program, which one has more acceptance rate, less waiting time, and so on

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone. I am a truck driver in Nova Scotia. I need to decide which PNP is right for me. As I see there are three options for truck drivers: Skilled Worker, Occupations in Demand and Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry.

Can anyone share more information on these programs? Which one is the best program, which one has more acceptance rate, less waiting time, and so on
You have to research each program based on your age, skills, NOC, job offer, designated employer, language skills etc. It is easy to read through the requirements of each program, and look at processing times.

Lasha-user

Aug 2, 2022
You have to research each program based on your age, skills, NOC, job offer, designated employer, language skills etc. It is easy to read through the requirements of each program, and look at processing times.
Thank you for fast reply. I have read all the information about programs, but I need more details. Actually I want someone to share his or her experience