+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which is processed faster currently? CEC or TR2PR?

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
which is processed faster currently? CEC or TR2PR? Any experiences? thanks

Last edited:

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
which is processed faster currently? CEC or TR2PR? Any experiences? thanks
If you have the funds, I would highly suggest that you apply for both.

I know of a CEC applicant who got approved so quickly and I know so many applicants who are still waiting for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 months and even over a year

I also know applicant who applied for both CEC and TR2PR and his TR2PR got processed faster.

It is based on the following factors: your VO, the officer(s) handling your file and how fast they are, your whole application in general (dependants, list of travels, country of education and verifying all of those information.

gcerajs

Aug 11, 2021
If you have the funds, I would highly suggest that you apply for both.

I know of a CEC applicant who got approved so quickly and I know so many applicants who are still waiting for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 months and even over a year

I also know applicant who applied for both CEC and TR2PR and his TR2PR got processed faster.

It is based on the following factors: your VO, the officer(s) handling your file and how fast they are, your whole application in general (dependants, list of travels, country of education and verifying all of those information.
I don’t just understand the logic IRCC uses
I got PR card in 57 days with CEC. Those who applied recently, are getting COPR quicker.

Reactions: Jaycejay