+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which is Easiest PNP to immigrate Canada

A.R

Sep 1, 2010
Can any body give me details which is easiest PNP way to immigrate canada.Either it is Calgary ,Manitoba,Saskaitchwan ,I am from pakistan.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to qualify before it becomes easy. You could possibly qualify as an investor, through family sponsorship or by having a job offer. You can look at all the PNP's at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp to see the requirements and different options for each one.

A.R

Sep 1, 2010
Thank you
Any more views and ideas
About

Can any body give me details which is easiest PNP way to immigrate canada.Either it is Calgary ,Manitoba,Saskaitchwan ,I am from pakistan.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.R said:
Thank you
Any more views and ideas
About

currently Afghanistan and Iraq are easy to immigrate as US is slowly stepping out from there and they have vacancies in law enforcement.

Malmo

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
currently Afghanistan and Iraq are easy to immigrate as US is slowly stepping out from there and they have vacancies in law enforcement
lol

A.R

Sep 1, 2010
alberta governor
i think you must behave here and mind your language
as this is a canada visa forum where we can only talk about canada
......On the other hand i also asked about PNP to immigrate Canada not for
Afghanistan ,,,,,therefore you must behave

A.R

Sep 1, 2010
AlbertaGovernor said:
currently Afghanistan and Iraq are easy to immigrate as US is slowly stepping out from there and they have vacancies in law enforcement.

alberta governor

A G

Sep 2, 2010
A.R said:
alberta governor

A.R,

You need to calm down a bit. This forum is for sharing information and also a bit of humour at stressfull times when things are not working according to our wish.

A G.

balotpenoy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2009
Doc's Request.
08-07-2010
AOR Received.
08-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting, hopefully by 1st week of sept 2010 in God's grace...
A.R said:
A.R.

I agree with AG. This site is for sharing of info, and you should do your homework. Read from the CIC site or the provinces site. Then based on what you understand or what makes you confuse, you could post question here. But you cannot ask anyone to give you the whole info without action on your part.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already gave him an answer. You can not say which is the easiest PNP until you know what you qualify for. PNP's have all kinds of different programs. If you qualify for one of them, then that is obviously the easiest PNP for you to apply under.

If you qualify for more than one is when it comes time to investigate which one of them might be easier or faster but so far, the OP has not indicated that he qualifies under any PNP.

He needs to go to their websites, look at their different immigration classes and then decide. Unless he has family in Canada or can go as an investor, it is likely that he will need a job offer. As job offers are hard to get, the easiest PNP will be in the province where he manages to get a job offer. Again, if he manages to get many job offers from different provinces, he can look into which PNP may be easier or faster.