+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which ECA to use? 16 years education (MBA) from Pakistan?

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Hello guys

I have completed 16 years of education/final degree from CBM (MBA). 2 years b.com and 2 years Masters (2003-2005).

Now, i am looking for an ECA company that can give me a masters equivalence. Pls share personal experiences. I have 2 immediate examples from WES on exactly same level of education- 1 got a bachelors and 1 got a masters equivalence. Another friend on same level of education, got a masters from CES/UofT.

Pls share how many of you got a masters and from which ECA body?

Siri212

Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

Can you please clarify few things in case of ICES
1.can the entire submission be done online only ? (i.e no need to courier the actual documents)
2. do we only need to send the documents for the final degree to be evaluated ( example in case of masters no other supporting document of bachelors degree will be required?
3. Does 10 weeks processing time mean 10 weeks or more
4. is there a higher probability of getting a masters evaluation for 16years Pakistani education as compared to CES-UOT also?

TIA

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

Can you please clarify few things in case of ICES
1.can the entire submission be done online only ? (i.e no need to courier the actual documents)
2. do we only need to send the documents for the final degree to be evaluated ( example in case of masters no other supporting document of bachelors degree will be required?
3. Does 10 weeks processing time mean 10 weeks or more
4. is there a higher probability of getting a masters evaluation for 16years Pakistani education as compared to CES-UOT also?

TIA
1. Yes. Everything is online based in ICES
2. Bachelors are not needed incase of masters.
3.10 weeks is their standard timeline. You may even receive it earlier or later depending on how much research is required for your documents. However, a few on this forum have mentioned that they received their ECA report in 4-6 weeks. Which is still faster than WES.
4. I don't know

atifafurqan

Dec 22, 2018
I am done my bachelor 2 year and Master 2 year CES asses my credential as a master? actually other organization take to much time and some are need ILETS but CES don't need any ILETS? if i am not wrong? please conform me i have to send my color copied of my bachelor and master degree with mark sheet attested my HEC or from my university?
what i understand i have to send my colored copied of Masters and bachelor degree with each year attested from HEC and ask them to put in sealed envelop with marriage certificate (because of change my name) attested from foreign affairs and+ color id card copy+ with printed form from CES?
please correct me

Siri212

Sep 29, 2018
hi,
can you please confirm if you also had 16 years of education and UOT evaluated it as masters?

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Hello guys

I have completed 16 years of education/final degree from CBM (MBA). 2 years b.com and 2 years Masters (2003-2005).

Now, i am looking for an ECA company that can give me a masters equivalence. Pls share personal experiences. I have 2 immediate examples from WES on exactly same level of education- 1 got a bachelors and 1 got a masters equivalence. Another friend on same level of education, got a masters from CES/UofT.

Pls share how many of you got a masters and from which ECA body?

Did you get your evaluation done ? What was the process for CES?