+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which ECA agency to choose

Ansk

Dec 10, 2018
As per 1st December, 2018 rule, WES does not accept transcripts from any third party. My university does not send transcript directly. We need to collect and send it. What to in this case? Can we collect it and send from nearby courier on behalf of the University where sender address will be mentioned as university address? If NOT then whats the alternative? IQAS does accept from third party? Can we collect transcript ourself and send it to IQAS?

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
As per 1st December, 2018 rule, WES does not accept transcripts from any third party. My university does not send transcript directly. We need to collect and send it. What to in this case? Can we collect it and send from nearby courier on behalf of the University where sender address will be mentioned as university address? If NOT then whats the alternative? IQAS does accept from third party? Can we collect transcript ourself and send it to IQAS?
Yes IQAS accepts from third party. You can collect from your university in a sealed envelope and send it to IQAS via courier.
Please check the required document list of IQAS before sending and then proceed.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
You can certainly go either way. Else you can try iqas or ices.

Ansk

Dec 10, 2018
Yes IQAS accepts from third party. You can collect from your university in a sealed envelope and send it to IQAS via courier.
Please check the required document list of IQAS before sending and then proceed.
How much time it usually takes to do the assessment?

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
You can certainly go either way. Else you can try iqas or ices.
Hi. i wanted to confirm whether ICES and IQAS accept couriers from applicants. I read on their website that the same needs to be sent by the institute or university! a little confused here!

Last edited: