+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which documents required by WES

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
I have done my bachelors in engineering from osmania university,hyderabad.
i m not sure What documents do i need to send WES,
I have all semester marksheets,degree certificate,proviosional certificate nd consolidated marksheet of all four years.
I am confused whether to attest nd send marksheets of all semesters or only degree certificate along with the consolidated (final) marksheet which contains the marks for all semesters.
Thankx

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
romeo2529 said:
Consolidated marksheet with semester specific marks of all subjects along with degree will do.
Thanks, provusional certificate and degree certificate as well or only marksheets should be sent?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
LUCKYY said:
Thanks, provusional certificate and degree certificate as well or only marksheets should be sent?
U would need:

Degree/diploma certificate (Provisional/final)

Transcripts of all years (i.e. consolidated mark sheets of all years in one document)

Make sure they are attested by your university and the postage cover has round seals of university & signature of the concerned officer (e.g. Controller of examinations) on the back flip of cover.

If you attach transcripts, then u do not need mark sheets of all years.

Check this out:
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp?lctryid=2

HIT THE GOOD BUTTON ON YOUR LEFT IF IT HELPED YOU

LUCKYY

Mar 26, 2017
jpv2212 said:
U would need:

Degree/diploma certificate (Provisional/final)

Transcripts of all years (i.e. consolidated mark sheets of all years in one document)

Make sure they are attested by your university and the postage cover has round seals of university & signature of the concerned officer (e.g. Controller of examinations) on the back flip of cover.

If you attach transcripts, then u do not need mark sheets of all years.

Check this out:

HIT THE GOOD BUTTON ON YOUR LEFT IF IT HELPED YOU
Thank you so much. It really helped

bamtamcam

Oct 10, 2018
Hi Team, I'm asking this on behalf of my friend, it would be great if you give answers to this, as this is very important for us. I studied in M.O.P Vaishnav College For Women (Autonomous), chennai, india. I got all semester and degree certificate, but my college /university did not provide Consolidated certificate for me, what should i do in this situation, marksheets and degree certificate enough for applying ECA?