+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which course will be better from pr point of view?

itzewrgurl

Aug 9, 2014
Hello everyone
I am from India and I am planning to go Canada on study visa for jan intake 2015 but I am confused which course to take. I belong to commerce background and I have done bachelors in business administration (BBA) so my consultant is saying that I have to take course related to commerce otherwise my visa will not approved but I m interested in acting and I want to pursue my career in acting. Now what I am thinking is that I will apply for study visa on one year post gradate diploma in marketing and then after completing that I will study another one year in acting school, so like this I have completed my two year study in Canada and I will get 3 years work permit. Is it possible to do ,like what my consultant said is for getting visa it is necessary to take relevant course related to study background but after that I can do any other course for 2 year .I know my question is little confusing but hope you will understand is and what I want to ask that what is right from the point of view of PR.Like 2 years study and 1 year work experience in Canada is required to apply for pr so does it matter that what I am studying in Canada and whether my job is related to my study background because I want to work as an actor so would it be possible for me to work as an actor on work permit in Canada after my studies.