+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Courier services ?

Dawoodal

Sep 19, 2018
So canada post is on strike. UPS, fedex and DHL all have 1 star reviews on google.

Are there any good couriers to use? Any recommendations? I am sending original documents and I do not want to lose them.

Reactions: paint.thinner

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Can you check the reviews for Purolator?

Erigh04

Oct 22, 2018
I've used FedEx and DHL to and from Brazil/canada and both were pretty good. FedEx is a bit more expensive from what I remember but both made it to the destination on time.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Had posted this on another thread.
Since I reside In Canada, have found Fedex works best from overseas and other countries.
They are more expensive but most efficient. Within Canada, I use UPS and in my opinion they are very good.
Tried contacting local DHL service on the weekend with questions and no one available....Fedex was available and helpful.
Previously I have used Canada Post within Canada and overseas. Was not happy with their overseas tracking
and had issues when they passed it off to another delivery company. Would not take chance with them now due
to the labor dispute ! Our local News shows huge troubles in Canada that will cause many problems and backlogs
through Christmas and into the new year, especially with mail coming from other countries.