+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which courier service is best and should be used for London visa office

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Hi,

My name is Rizwan and i live in karachi received LOA from Manitoba. I am asked to send my complete application to London Visa Office. And recently i sent through fedex but it made the blunderest mistake of all. They delivered to Singapore. and the main thing is in tracking it showed delivered in london. fortunately the receiver emailed me this thing and i got very worried, now one of my relatives collected this application from that person he has sent this application back to me through DHL and then i will recheck all things and send again to london.

My question is should i use DHL now to send my application to London or should i use another courier service because i am very much in a worry that if i again send through fedex it can happen again from them.

And one more thing how can i get confirmation from London visa office that they have received my application properly do they reply on emails or should i contact them on telephone.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rizpar said:
Hi,

My name is Rizwan and i live in karachi received LOA from Manitoba. I am asked to send my complete application to London Visa Office. And recently i sent through fedex but it made the blunderest mistake of all. They delivered to Singapore. and the main thing is in tracking it showed delivered in london. fortunately the receiver emailed me this thing and i got very worried, now one of my relatives collected this application from that person he has sent this application back to me through DHL and then i will recheck all things and send again to london.

My question is should i use DHL now to send my application to London or should i use another courier service because i am very much in a worry that if i again send through fedex it can happen again from them.

And one more thing how can i get confirmation from London visa office that they have received my application properly do they reply on emails or should i contact them on telephone.
It is likely that the only confirmation (of delivery) that you will get is from the courier company.

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
HI,

Sent my application to London VO through DHL. In Tracking it showed Destination Area LAMBETH however i gave them the full address for Canadian High Commission 38 Grosvenor Street...... Now today i checked and it shows Signed for by MAJEST. How can i be sure my application is delivered correctly???

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Actually i want to know if Majest is the person who received other applications as well. as i dont want to get in any problem this time.

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
That i did. Infact i have their email confirmation of the address. Should i think it is delivered at the right place. The worry is that how can i be sure they didn't made any mistake. And one more thing i want to know Visa office sends acknowledgment when i am likely to have it. Please reply.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not usual for a confirmation of delivery to be sent from London.

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
I received this confirmation of address from the DHL representative in Karachi from where i did the courier. However, i think DHL is the best courier better than others they dont make mistakes very often. But i think i will also confirm from london as well. What do you think?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To be honest, it may take a while to get a reply. But you may be lucky.

hrc

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 16, 2011
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2011
AOR Received.
March 28, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
May 24, 2011
Med's Done....
June 30, 2011
Passport Req..
August 11, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 18, 2011
LANDED..........
September, 2011
Hi Rizpar,

We have sent our medical papers to London via DHL and delivery was also signed by MAJEST 30th of June.
You documents reached the right destination, do not worry.

Now you need to be patient and wait for 1-3 months for some answer.

BR,
/Hrc