+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which college should I choose ? Or can I relocate to Toronto after finishing my degree ?

Anonymous2222

Apr 10, 2021
I would like to pursue Meng in Electrical and computer engineering. I would like to know the order of preferences in terms of job opportunities both part time and full time for the following colleges.
UWindsor
UOttawa
Ryerson University
Concordia University

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I would like to pursue Meng in Electrical and computer engineering. I would like to know the order of preferences in terms of job opportunities both part time and full time for the following colleges.
UWindsor
UOttawa
Ryerson University
Concordia University
No one can tell you as you look at your area of speciality/research and match it with the school. All are good. Ryerson is in Toronto. On your PGWP, you can work wherever you want.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
UWindsor
UOttawa
Ryerson University
Concordia University
Would keep your options open. Not everyone should relocate to Toronto. After you finish your degree you should apply throughout Canada and look for the best job opportunities. When it comes to what school it also depends on your area of interest. Whether it is course based or there is a thesis. Some schools will be best for certain specializations.