July 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Here is my situation;
I hope I will get Alberta pnp lette in next 2-3 mos and hence expect to get PR by next year

Meanwhile my parents also wish to join me I Canada: they are in india

What's the best suggestion can you give us:

1) I get my pr and call them on supervisa. I will have sufficient net worth/ saving balance when I move. Hence I will be able to financially support my parents from day one

2) option : apply for my parents Immigration under biz category. They are willing to start a biz in Canada and they are interested. One concern with this is, if my pnp is approved, will it make my parents case weak? I was adviced that my parents need to apply before my pnp letter?

I would appreciate you alls opinion. The reason being second case is damn expensive and I highly risk also.

Pls guide

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

life2010 said:
Here is my situation;
I hope I will get Alberta pnp lette in next 2-3 mos and hence expect to get PR by next year

Meanwhile my parents also wish to join me I Canada: they are in india

What's the best suggestion can you give us:

1) I get my pr and call them on supervisa. I will have sufficient net worth/ saving balance when I move. Hence I will be able to financially support my parents from day one

2) option : apply for my parents Immigration under biz category. They are willing to start a biz in Canada and they are interested. One concern with this is, if my pnp is approved, will it make my parents case weak? I was adviced that my parents need to apply before my pnp letter?

I would appreciate you alls opinion. The reason being second case is damn expensive and I highly risk also.

Pls guide
1. Nope you require an income from Canadian sources to meet the Minimum Necessary Income.
2. You realize that Federal Entrepeneurs program is closed? Do they qualify for self employed? Are they world class cultural activities or athletics, farm management experience or
self-employment in cultural activities or athletics? If not they would have to look at one of the provincial programs.

life2010

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Originally buffalo but now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Civil engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Nomination.....
April 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Yes they do qualify for provincial enterpreneur category.

Coz we are not able to decide.

Other thing a somewher i was told was, if I get a nomination letter, an then if my parents apply for biz category it makes case less stronger.

We are confused

rayani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Your parent's case has nothing to do with your PNP nomination.

For which business immigration program you thinking of?