+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Canadian ECA Body Would be accepting the ECA Assessment for Ayurved Medicine& Surgery

Jan 30, 2021
For Indian University - Which Canadian ECA Body Would be accepting the ECA Assessment for Ayurved Medicine& Surgery which was completed from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences

haris ahmad

Mar 1, 2021
Hi Sir.
i would like to ask For saskatchewan SNIP i have already Submit EOI but they are asking for job seeker code and Express Entry Profile number but problem i dont have Express Entry profile so how i can get this both code please advise

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thanks for your Reply should i have any job offer from Saskatchewan employer for Express entry or without job offer i can apply for express entry please advice
Read the instructions.

You can set up an Express Entry profile without a job offer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
noted just one question but my IELTS test score is very less its overall 5 band so i am eligible for express Entry . please advice
No - you're not eligible. You'll need to re-write IELTS and achieve a higher score before you can set up an Express Entry profile.

Again, read through the requirements. This will tell you the minimum criteria you need to meet.

haris ahmad

Mar 1, 2021
so what you can refer me which PNP is better for me which requires less IELTS and Not Required any job offer please advice

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
so what you can refer me which PNP is better for me which requires less IELTS and Not Required any job offer please advice
You won't find the profession listed under profession in demand for PNP since ayurvedic medicine is not part of the public health system.

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, Hope your doing well Mr. Naturgl - I would like know few more details about WES, I have a client from Pakistan who completed his Higher Secondary Education from Pakistan and then Diploma from the UK (Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business) -

My Concern is that - To complete His ECA assessment from WES - Do he need to complete the Assessment for both the Education or only for the Higher education which is Diploma from UK, Please Clarify the Above enquiry, Please find the below NOTICE from the WES for your reference.

Important Information
Before you review the list of documents to send to WES, please read this important information about specific requirements that may apply to you depending on the credentials you hold and the country or institution where you studied. This information will ensure that you send the right documents, which may help to expedite your evaluation.

IRCC asks applicants to submit only their highest completed credential for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). Please review the notes below to determine which credentials you should send. To avoid delays, do not send additional documents unless they are requested by WES.
Learn what to send based on your highest completed credential:
If you have a doctorate (PhD)...

You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree or master’s degree for evaluation.
If you have a master’s degree…
You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree for evaluation.
If you have a bachelor’s degree…
You do not need to submit your secondary school credential for evaluation.

Your ECA report will not contain the following:
  • Anything below secondary school education (such as primary and elementary school)
  • Non-academic credentials (for example: Microsoft Office Training)
  • Professional or career training qualifications

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Hope your doing well Mr. Naturgl - I would like know few more details about WES, I have a client from Pakistan who completed his Higher Secondary Education from Pakistan and then Diploma from the UK (Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business) -

My Concern is that - To complete His ECA assessment from WES - Do he need to complete the Assessment for both the Education or only for the Higher education which is Diploma from UK, Please Clarify the Above enquiry, Please find the below NOTICE from the WES for your reference.

Important Information
Before you review the list of documents to send to WES, please read this important information about specific requirements that may apply to you depending on the credentials you hold and the country or institution where you studied. This information will ensure that you send the right documents, which may help to expedite your evaluation.

IRCC asks applicants to submit only their highest completed credential for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA). Please review the notes below to determine which credentials you should send. To avoid delays, do not send additional documents unless they are requested by WES.
Learn what to send based on your highest completed credential:
If you have a doctorate (PhD)...

You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree or master’s degree for evaluation.
If you have a master’s degree…
You do not need to submit your bachelor’s degree for evaluation.
If you have a bachelor’s degree…
You do not need to submit your secondary school credential for evaluation.

Your ECA report will not contain the following:
  • Anything below secondary school education (such as primary and elementary school)
  • Non-academic credentials (for example: Microsoft Office Training)
  • Professional or career training qualifications
You say client so you are being paid but we are a volunteer forum.

Reactions: Arshad Ahmed191