+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Canadian bank doesn't charge fee for incoming fund via wire transfer?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could be wrong but all banks charge fees in Canada

Unlike the rest of the world this is how banks work in Canada

1. Bank fees to keep your money
2. Bank fees set the frequency of withdrawls from your account.
3. Bank fees if you want to make a bank draft
4. Bank fees if you want to exchange foreign currency to a certain amount

I am sure there are lots more fees, like service fees, administrative fees, etc you have to ask, keep in mind one important point, whether its bank, or a resturant, mobile phone, cable TV, any kind of service, simply ask "Is it going to be extra money?" and simply say "NO" if its not required because The Canadian way to do things is "if dont ask they dont tell".

The other thing you have to be careful of are charities, they are like leeches, people come door to door asking for charity, do not sign anything or commit to anything, just say "NO Thank you". Leave the charity to millionaires and billionaires cause they know they can make more money by donating to charity. Dont be the fool working 9 to 5 and wasting your money to charity. You can put your money to better use, like for yourself and the future of your family. So be very very careful.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you became a HSBC Premier customer, you can wire transfer funds between accounts in different countries free of charges.

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Had asked about the HSBC premier account here in Greece and they required that I had for at least 6 months straight, more than 60000 Euros in their bank...LOL, just lol :D

tran

May 10, 2009
Thank you to all replies. Let me rephrase my question. Which Canadian bank charge the least fee for incoming fund via wire transfer?
Thank you.

herewecome

Dec 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-12
AOR Received.
17-01-13
File Transfer...
17-01-13
Med's Done....
07-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
Into HSBC Canada Premier, you are not charged if you transfer from another HSBC Premier via global view. If you transfer from another account or from HSBC Premier over the phone, you are charged $15 per transfer upon receipt into your Canada account.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
herewecome said:
If you transfer from another account or from HSBC Premier over the phone, you are charged $15 per transfer upon receipt into your Canada account.
You can ask your relationship manager to waive such charges.