10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Etobicoke of Missisauga is mostly Indian. Some good Restaurants to eat.

shaikh sahib

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
ihabkal said:
Could you please explain?
actually i dont want to settled down in area where pakistani and indian community are in full strength. i want to live at some distance with these communities.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikh sahib said:
actually i dont want to settled down in area where pakistani and indian community are in full strength. i want to live at some distance with these communities.
Aren't you Asian Sir? :)

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Aren't you Asian Sir? :)
Why if he is Asian, he needs to see them all the time?
What's the point of leaving Asia to join another Asia?

If someone wants to live & experience a different community, why is he/she considered outcast?

No offense meant here, I respect both yours & Shaikh Sahib's preferences, however you sounded very cliched in your question...

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
shaikh sahib said:
they are really helpful people. I went to Canada in 2007, I was 31 years old a grown man, I got lost and a Chinese couple went out of their way and walked with me till I found the house I was staying at. you have to understand that ethnic people can be the most friendly in many western societies. I would love to settle in an ethnic neighborhood myself and meet many other people with different backgrounds. I saw a lot of Indians in my trip and I noticed they take great care in the landscaping in Mississauga, their houses are beautifull and the plants are very well taken care of, and a pleasure to walk by.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Why if he is Asian, he needs to see them all the time?
What's the point of leaving Asia to join another Asia?

If someone wants to live & experience a different community, why is he/she considered outcast?

No offense meant here, I respect both yours & Shaikh Sahib's preferences, however you sounded very cliched in your question...
Relaxxxxxxxxxxx man......... no cliches at all.

I just put up a question with sense to know why he wants that even he is an asian atleast by his nickname here.

Anyways, I won't care who else be around me of any community but care that they should be friendly, helpful, & trustful when I start living in Canada.

Hope you now better stand my question. :)

Cheers.

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikh sahib said:
Your Negative Points Showing that your positive side is empty like your brain.

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
shaikh sahib said:
why do you want to live away from pakistani and indian community? you have to elaborate more because your statement can easily be misinterpreted.

do you want a change of "scenery"? like because you're in Canada you want to be around "Canadians" only (caucasians)