+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whether scam or not

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So who did you send the above to ? Not careers@JRSL-ca.com I assume which does not seem to be the domain for the real company (JRSL.CA) or even the phone number you listed is not the real company number (204-953-7970) according their site.

As per all the posts here and others this is a fake job offer.

Note also that engineers need to be licensed to work in Canada but unless I missed it there is no mention of this fact in this job offer.

Last edited:

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Fake offer. If you have sent any personal information to this scam you should expect that they may use it for identity theft. Also if you have sent any money, you won't get it back.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear sir,
As previously I have received a mail from James Richardson And Sons Limited (careers@jrsl-ca.com) and call from (+1 204-800-2766) regarding the job opportunity.
I have some hesitation regarding the mail so please let me know whether the following emails
are really sent from your particular firm or those are fake.

Stage 1 :

JAMES RICHARDSON & SONS, LTD

3000 One Lombard Place,
Winnipeg, Canada R3B 0Y1

To; Applicant

James Richardson & Sons, Limited is the parent company of our unique divisions: Real Estate; Agriculture and Food Processing; Oil & Energy Exploration, Development and Marketing; and Financial Services. Although each is diverse in terms of its business goals, they are driven by the same core values and guiding principles to achieve long-term success. We offer openings in different fields of employment and would be happy if you can fill the form below.

FILL OUT THE BELOW JOB APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY AND SUBMIT BACK OUR COMPANY VIA EMAIL

FULL NAMES:

First name

Middle name

Last name

CONTACT ADDRESS :

DATE OF BIRTH :

GENDER (SEX):

NATIONALITY :

MARITAL STATUS :

POSITION APPLYING :

PHONE NUMBER(S):

PASSPORT NUMBER:

BENEFITS AND PACKAGES:

a) A very attractive net salary paid monthly in Dollars or equivalent depending on the employee currency preference with annual salary review.

b) Free medical/dental care in Canada for employee and family.

c) Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in Winnipeg, Canada.

d) Official vehicle/ Maximum security in work environment and housing community.

Applications must be submitted along with International Passport copy. Your qualification and work experience will be considered in line with the number of vacant position(s).

Best regards,

Recruitment Department

James Richardson & Sons, Ltd

+1-204 800 2766

Scam. I only had to read a few lines to be 100% sure that it is fake.