+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

whether flagpole for PGWP need to be included in travel history

kinkiww

Oct 22, 2015
Hi there,

I have a question, whether flagpole for PGWP need to be included in travel history while you are filling your forms after receiving ITA? Do I need to mention it?

Thanks a lot!

saravanan_B

Jun 18, 2014
This is an pretty old thread. Hopefully you will notice.

I too made a flagpoling attempt at the US Canada border. I looked up my travel record on the I-94 website and it is listed there. But I did not get any stamp on my passport. So I my case, should I list it on the travel record section.

madhurichopra

Aug 17, 2018
This is an pretty old thread. Hopefully you will notice.

I too made a flagpoling attempt at the US Canada border. I looked up my travel record on the I-94 website and it is listed there. But I did not get any stamp on my passport. So I my case, should I list it on the travel record section.
Hey! I also have the same situation. My travel record is also listed on the I-94 website but I didn't enter the US as I was just there to flagpole. Did you mention this in your travel history? Please let me know

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hey! I also have the same situation. My travel record is also listed on the I-94 website but I didn't enter the US as I was just there to flagpole. Did you mention this in your travel history? Please let me know
You need not mention flagpole travel in your history.

saravanan_B

Jun 18, 2014
I called the CIC to confirm if I had to mention the flagpole in the travel history and the agent was leaning more towards full disclosure. So I included the flagpole in my travel history and added an LoE to give them some context.

edit: typo

Reactions: Anna Ngac

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi, I have question related to this thread, so reviving it.
I did a flag polling between US and Canada for work permit purposes. I did not enter US since I did not had US visa at that time. However, I have a stamp on my passport from CBSA for the border crossing I did on that day. I forgot to include this travel in my travel history section of e-APR. I have now submitted my e-APR. Do you think this will be a problem? And is there something I can do now?

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I did a flag polling between US and Canada for work permit purposes. I did not enter US since I did not had US visa at that time. However, I have a stamp on my passport from CBSA for the border crossing I did on that day. I forgot to include this travel in my travel history section of e-APR. I have now submitted my e-APR. Do you think this will be a problem? And is there something I can do now?
Hi what happened to you? Did you get your pr without any problem or it made any problem for you please response! Thanks

z7abdulquadir

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
:D
Hii. I am in a similar situation. Can you please let me know what steps did you take

Anna Ngac

Sep 5, 2019
I called the CIC to confirm if I had to mention the flagpole in the travel history and the agent was leaning more towards full disclosure. So I included the flagpole in my travel history and added an LoE to give them some context.

edit: typo
Thanks for sharing, I was thinking to do the same

Nov 12, 2019
I have the same question i did flag poling but i do not have any cbsa stamp on passport but information on 94. I haven’t mentioned it in my travel history in express entry.is it fine

Github

Oct 24, 2019
Hi,
I am in same boat. Please can anyone let me know what should I do?
I have got an email from ircc asking my first and last date of entry in Canada.

Should I just give them dates or provide them LOE.

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi,
I am in same boat. Please can anyone let me know what should I do?
I have got an email from ircc asking my first and last date of entry in Canada.

Should I just give them dates or provide them LOE.
LOE is not required ,create a table and include both , with flagpole and without flagpole .
I did the same and I just received my CoPR.