+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where will i have the most international experience?

rajeev203

Mar 8, 2013
so i have been accepted in humber centennial and george brown rite.. iam really confused as to which to choose between centennial and george brown.. i have heard that humber is full of indians so thats why i decided not to go there .. no offence iam indian myself but if iam going to canada i would want an international atmosphere. .. students studying there can you please tell me an estimate as to what percent of centennial and george brown are indians? thanks :)
PS: all three have equally good courses so thats the reason iam basing the decision on this factor !!

Amit Rastogi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
I would strongly say GBC. one of the best college in toronto. International student ratio is high. On the other hand centennial has full time desi 's :).. and GBC has a good reputation but its strict with attendence and other things. But has good review. So go for it.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rajeev203 said:
so i have been accepted in humber centennial and george brown rite.. iam really confused as to which to choose between centennial and george brown.. i have heard that humber is full of indians so thats why i decided not to go there .. no offence iam indian myself but if iam going to canada i would want an international atmosphere. .. students studying there can you please tell me an estimate as to what percent of centennial and george brown are indians? thanks :)
PS: all three have equally good courses so thats the reason iam basing the decision on this factor !!

1. You will find them everywhere where it's possible to get admission with the help of consultancies (India), after all you are in the same boat.