+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHERE WE COULD BUY CHEAP WINTER CLOTHES HERE IN PHILPPINES!

Anabelle

Sep 9, 2009
Guys,

I've learned that clothes in canada si expensive. Maybe you could share some stores you know on where we coould buy cheap but good quality winter clothes.

Thanks,
Anabelle :)

sheena21

Star Member
Nov 2, 2009
Anabelle said:
Guys,

I've learned that clothes in canada si expensive. Maybe you could share some stores you know on where we coould buy cheap but good quality winter clothes.

Thanks,
Anabelle :)
Hi Anabelle,
Greenhills Shopping Center has a lot to offer. :D

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Just buy a pair coats/jackets...jackets bought from the Philippines doesn't have enough insulation for Canada's winters. You will find great deals when in Canada during sales, boxing day, etc. Buying a more expensive coat will definitely serve you during the cold months due to quality and insulation. You'll have your money's worth in time.

paulie

Oct 7, 2008
Hi ! Greenhills is the best place to buy these things...just 2 weeks ago I had a good bargain :D as far sa winter wear is concern..I got several long sleeves liz claiborne shirts , pullover and hoodies for only 100pesos each all are export over runs.

However, i'm not sure if you want to buy coats here coz it might not be suited for the
weather in Canada. ::)

Goodluck..happy shopping!!!

PS. Make sure to buy lots of socks and underwear (its expensive in Canada).

Anabelle

Sep 9, 2009
paulie said:
Hi ! Greenhills is the best place to buy these things...just 2 weeks ago I had a good bargain :D as far sa winter wear is concern..I got several long sleeves liz claiborne shirts , pullover and hoodies for only 100pesos each all are export over runs.

However, i'm not sure if you want to buy coats here coz it might not be suited for the
weather in Canada. ::)

Goodluck..happy shopping!!!

PS. Make sure to buy lots of socks and underwear (its expensive in Canada).
Many thanks for these tip, Paulie. ;)

medallion67

Mar 22, 2009
Hi... buy in canada is what i suggest coz malamig talaga dto
and most of the time hindi kaya ng coat natin here in canada
if ever you guys will go shopping in greenhills shop for thermal underwear.. kc mas mura dyan kesa dto
here theres a lot of place selling cheap winter coats and boots eg. sears, walmart ... etc
now its freezing cold here maybe until march
so it depend when u r gonna come

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
hello annabelle

just waiting for our PPR; medicals done last Nov and Dec 2009...as for the winter apparel, we tried looking sa baguio city like winter jacket, pero parang di pa rin kakayanin ang lamig sa manitoba; im from bicol and somebody told us na sa 'ukay-ukay' dito sa amin, is meron winter jacket. we try to check and nakakita nga ako ng winter jacket similar ng nagamit ko sa saudi (i was there oct91 when the temp drops to -10, ganon din kalamig winter sa kanila kahit desyerto). sounds weird and funny pero try mo kung type mo. i bought 1 for 250...and london coat, 450...

kristineR

Nov 18, 2011
Hi! I just saw this topic. Try Winterhouse in Cartimar. They sell cheap but good quality winter clothes there. And these are not surplus materials, they tailored their products themselves. Try Greenhills Shopping Center din and Forever21. :)

SofiaBrown

Jan 17, 2012
Hi there are many online stores available where you can find clothes at affordable and economic prices.
like sulit.com,openpinoy.com