+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to take PR card photos?

nailiL

Apr 17, 2012
Hey guys, I have my landing interview coming up in a few days (yayyy finally!!!). I heard that a lot of photos get rejected for the PR card, sicne I don't want that to happen to me, where can I get them taken? I know the requirements but i was just wondering if someone can recommend places where they have experience taken pictures for this... Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nailiL said:
Hey guys, I have my landing interview coming up in a few days (yayyy finally!!!). I heard that a lot of photos get rejected for the PR card, sicne I don't want that to happen to me, where can I get them taken? I know the requirements but i was just wondering if someone can recommend places where they have experience taken pictures for this... Thanks!
Costco.

Lazyboy2k9

Dec 7, 2012
Get it from people who specialize in the visa for that country..

If in New york I get it from "The Pix" at 49 and 3rd ave. They take photos specifically for canadian visas.

Its 15$ but worth more than taking a 8$ photo at walgreens or other so called make shift photo center.

nailiL

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks everyone! I'm in toronto so these places either dont exist here or i am not a member (costco). To everyone in toronto looking for a good cheap place to get these taken, i highly recommend passport photo at 327 spadina avenue in chinatown, it's this super nice guy who gives you 2 pictures for 6.99 and sometimes even gives you free ones extra, he's very professional and knows all the specifications whether it's for a passport, the PR card, visas or any other ID.