+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to submit PCC??

i m_patel

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
hi folks

i applied for cec in august and received AOR. i submitted my PCC with application but did not submit spouse PCC. Now i got her PCC and i want to update in my application. what address should i send it?? i submitted initial application at sydney, NS.

thanks in advance

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Usually after AOR, all CEC applicants file get transferred to Ottawa for further processing. Send original police certificate to the following address and please make sure to write your name, application and UCI number clearly on the envelope.

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada

i m_patel said:
hi folks

i applied for cec in august and received AOR. i submitted my PCC with application but did not submit spouse PCC. Now i got her PCC and i want to update in my application. what address should i send it?? i submitted initial application at sydney, NS.

thanks in advance

i m_patel

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
hi

thanks for reply

i am planning to send pcc through xpresspost. and you know that on xpresspost envelope there is not enough space to include all that information. is that okay if i include cover letter with all my application details inside the package?

please reply

really appreciated.

thanks

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
i m_patel said:
hi

thanks for reply

i am planning to send pcc through xpresspost. and you know that on xpresspost envelope there is not enough space to include all that information. is that okay if i include cover letter with all my application details inside the package?

please reply

really appreciated.

thanks
Yes, that would be OK.
Don't forget to include this info in your covering letter:
Last name
First name
Date of birth
UCI
Application No.
Type of Application: (Canadian Experience Class – CEC)

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Yes, that would be OK.
Don't forget to include this info in your covering letter:
Last name
First name
Date of birth
UCI
Application No.
Type of Application: (Canadian Experience Class – CEC)
I did something similar, they got the package today, I hope there are no issues. The only difference is that I included an envelop with the complete address:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – Non-Express Entry applications

CPC-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I did something similar, they got the package today, I hope there are no issues. The only difference is that I included an envelop with the complete address:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office – Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) – Non-Express Entry applications

CPC-Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
did they signed your package when it arrived to cic through Canada post?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
did they signed your package when it arrived to cic through Canada post?
No, the Canada Post employee said that they are not doing that because of Covid so I opted out.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
What is your status online on Canada post website? Is it says delivered to Sydney NS?
Yes, it says Delivered to Sydney NS and I have the delivery confirmation. Am I right to guess that everything should be Ok?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, it says Delivered to Sydney NS and I have the delivery confirmation. Am I right to guess that everything should be Ok?
Yes everything is ok lol. So we can download delivery conformation but it doesn’t show where it is delivered and no signature?

Reactions: 4zans

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Yes everything is ok lol. So we can download delivery conformation but it doesn’t show where it is delivered and no signature?
Correct, the delivery confirmation only says Delivery Date, Product Name (Xpresspost) and Item Number which is the tracking number. No signature because I opted out and no address either. The site actually says that it was delivered to Sydney NS and the time of delivery. Now it's going to be a long wait until February or March if they don't speed up things. I read somewhere that after 18 weeks we can ask them, provided that we have a tracking number.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Correct, the delivery confirmation only says Delivery Date, Product Name (Xpresspost) and Item Number which is the tracking number. No signature because I opted out and no address either. The site actually says that it was delivered to Sydney NS and the time of delivery. Now it's going to be a long wait until February or March if they don't speed up things. I read somewhere that after 18 weeks we can ask them, provided that we have a tracking number.
Did you applied paper based or cec class pr application?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Same . When did they received your application? I sent yesterday.
I sent it on September 15 and they received it today. Good luck in the wait. I'll keep you posted if I get something from CIC.