Where to Submit Passport For Online Application

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi @Bryanna

I need some help for my mum's online visa application. I applied online for her and she just got a approved and needs to Submit her passport. But the thing is, that she will be travelling to China in 2 weeks and will reside there for 1 year. How do I inform cic about the visa office change? There is no mention which visa office processed her application

She's currently in our home country Fiji.

Please advise

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

I need some help for my mum's online visa application. I applied online for her and she just got a approved and needs to Submit her passport. But the thing is, that she will be travelling to China in 2 weeks and will reside there for 1 year. How do I inform cic about the visa office change? There is no mention which visa office processed her application

She's currently in our home country Fiji.

Please advise
That's fantastic. Congrats :)

Your mom would need to email both the Sydney, Australia visa office (which stamps visas for Fiji applications) + the Beijing visa office to confirm that your mom can submit her passport to a China VAC.

Do keep in mind your mom would have only 30 days after passport request to submit it

Reactions: Wonderland_1010

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
That's fantastic. Congrats :)

Your mom would need to email both the Sydney, Australia visa office (which stamps visas for Fiji applications) + the Beijing visa office to confirm that your mom can submit her passport to a China VAC.

Do keep in mind your mom would have only 30 days after passport request to submit it
Thanks Bryanna. You're the best!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi @Bryanna

I received an email from the Syndey Australia office saying that any visa office can print the Visa Label and that I need to submit it to a VAC office. Does that mean I can submit it in China? It didn't specify that I could.......

I still haven't heard anything back from the Canadian Office in China.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

I received an email from the Syndey Australia office saying that any visa office can print the Visa Label and that I need to submit it to a VAC office. Does that mean I can submit it in China? It didn't specify that I could.......

I still haven't heard anything back from the Canadian Office in China.
That's great.

Your mom must take a print of this email from the Sydney VO + the passport request letter etc etc and submit it to the China VAC