+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to send the receipt of RPRF IN CANADA

Nina Dennis

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Osun..Please through what means did you contact CIC about your RPRF, cos i have sent my passport to Ghana for the past 2 weeks and i have not heard anything from Accra. ...Please get back to me please

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
I called cic customer service in 18882422100.Also Ghana also wrote me.How long u paid for RPRF before Ghana requested for your passport?they have not asked me for passport.Did u include prepaid DHL.why did u go there in person?

Nina Dennis

Feb 21, 2014
Hi osun and sorry for the late response. ..I got the letter to send my passport 2 weeks after I paid the RPRF...DHL does not accept prepaid return for the passport until an email to pay for the return of your passport.

Nina Dennis

Feb 21, 2014
Osun I got another email from Ghana yesterday....Anyway I understand they don't allow people come to the embassy with their passports to pickup the visas. ..They only use vfs or dhl.

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Nina,i paid mine RPRF 17th march,2014.Only received confirmation of receipt.Waiting for Passport request.How much is the DHL?Good Luck my brother.

Nina Dennis

Feb 21, 2014
I think they sent me the wrong email, d officer is requesting for my passport which i sent to Accra since January. .I think the email was supposed to be for passport collection. I will send them another email..Just don't worry they will request for passport soon.

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Nina,i have not heard from accra office.Is more than 2wks they received RPRF.What could be wrong?worried

Nina Dennis

Feb 21, 2014
I got a mail from them about that my sponsor should pay RPRF on the 20th Dec and they requested for my passport on the 13th of January 2014...So please be positive and I can imagine how you feel.