+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to send the receipt of RPRF IN CANADA

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Received a letter from Accra Ghana to pay the RPRF (right of permanent resident fees).Which address in Canada should i send the receipt .Will Accra accept the scan copy through email attach?need advice please.Confused where to send the receipt.

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
I learnt from your previous post that you have paid RPRF before.If it is true,didnt you send it across with your application?If yes,then send the scan copy to Accra and write them a note that you have already paid it before and included it in the application.The reason being that they will tell you to send it to CPC mississauga.So you need to let them know you have done that in other not to delay you.
In-case you just paid newly,send the scan copy/fax to CPC mississauga through their mail/fax number and later attach the receipt with a note to Accra.You should be fine Osun!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Should you wanna send it as a letter though might take your time and delay you,here is the address:

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
I have paid it before in 2012.but the sponsorship was refused in accra which i did appeal and was refused again in toronto,so i reapplied a fresh application in 2013.The customer service told since the file was refused and close the outstanding fee can not be applied to the new application even if is for the same person.(THEY CAN ONLY REFUND IT)can some one give me thE fax number?i already sent the old and new payment receipt to accra via email for them to choose one.Fax number pls.Thanx guys

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Why cant you email them? This is the mail: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca..It's faster that way. Wouldn't know if anybody has their fax number.

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
necessary info like.i just included the file number and the letter accra sent to me.What other information might be necessary?

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hi Nina Denis.I sent the receipt via email to both offices -CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca. and accra.Thank u MANOFGOD for your help.
.Hope everything goes fine by GOD grace.

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Any body know how long it takes missisauga office to confirm RPRF with the visa office in accra.

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
osun said:
Any body know how long it takes missisauga office to confirm RPRF with the visa office in accra.

It normally takes 2-4weeks to process the fees.Once it is processed your visa office will be notified. God will make everything beautiful for you this time Osun..You are the next to testify!!!!

osun

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Got a mail from Accra today bat my RPRF

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that the attached information was received and will be reviewed.

Best regards,.I called CIC customer service,they told me that the 490 has been updated on my file yesterday.How soon will everything end?