+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to send passport from USA for Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (visitor visas)?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So, Ottawa is not a generic option then, which proves my point.
That link in the original post DOES WORK. Maybe it doesn't work for ignorant maniacs like you.
If you didn't access the link, you didn't have information to answer the question - and you still wasted time and resources to send your stupid responses? What a moron!
You haven't got any experience of applying for this particular visa if you didn't even know the link, so you are NOT qualified to answer this question anyway. So, piss off, you ignorance scumbag freak troll.
Others have already answered my question productively already, which proves again, you are a worthless scumbag.
A true childish response...

No, it doesn't prove your point.

Link still doesn't work.

IRCC is quite clear in stating that Ottawa processes TRV apps from within Canada. The US is not within Canada.

Yeah, 18,000+ posts on this forum and I'm a troll.

bonitaellada

Jul 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not contradictory at all. Ottawa issues TRVs for apps from within Canada. Your app is not from within Canada, therefore you do not qualify to submit to Ottawa.
Actually sending the passport to Ottawa office is an option for online applications from the US.
I got a PPR recently and the instructions were clear to send passport to Ottawa, NY VAC or LA VAC.

Reactions: Panneerarasu