+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to send application form ?

asimazeem

Dec 13, 2008
hi all

please any body guide me do i have to send application form for PR to sydney canada or embassy office in home country

thanks

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
If it is federal skilled worker category 1, then send to Sydney NS. category two goes directly to your visa office.

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
Dear Asim

Initial application must be sent to nova scotia only and if you clear 1st stage then you will submit asked documents to Isalamabad Embassy or as instructed by the nova scotia for further action.
Hope it will help

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
Sent by Normal post at
Citizenship and immigration canada
Federal skilled worker
certeralized intake unit
P.O BOX 7500
Sydney ND B1P 0A9
Canada

If you send by courier then

Federal skilled worker
certeralized intake unit
196 George street
Sydney NS b1p 1J3
Canada

Hope its clear now

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
I have also some queries,experienced members who have already sent their application,kindly respond to these queries :

1>How to pay the Fee of 550$? I have gone to some banks including standard chartered in Karachi,they told me that they dont make drafts in Canadian Dollar for Skilled Worker Immigration,do any one know some place in Pakistan especially Karachi wherefrom I can pay that Fee of 550$.An Exchange Company has given me a form and told me that they can pay that Immigration Fee provided I give them Photocopy of my Identity Card and Application Form!What should I do? In their Form they have asked for Beneficiary A/C No. , Beneficiary Bank , Address , Sort Code , Swift Code ,Correspondent Bank ,What should I write in these Boxes? Please guide me in that.. Should I make Demand Draft of 550$ or 600$ as if some amount is being deducted during this process by Banks,I might not become the victim of Underpayment..

2> Do we have to attach Photograph in the Initial Application Form as there is a space that has been provided in Application for Permanaent Residency in Canada Form? Also they have mentioned that if you have some Identity Card number,then you have to provide a Photocopy of it.Please Clarify......

3>I have seen a Post in this Forum where it was written that we have to send Photocopy of the Passport with the Initial Application Form,do we have to submit any documents with this Application or not?

4>Do one has to fill all the Application Forms including Schedule 1 Background Declaration/ Schedule 3 Economic Classes-Fedral Skilled Workers/Application for Permanaent Residency in Canada Form & Additional Family Information!

I am sending my Form through DHL,is that okay?

I am absolutely new to this process,dont have a clue how that whole process works ,so please pardon me for any low IQ queries :) but I want responses to all of these queries...........