+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to find possibles interview questions?

claudi12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Hi all
I just received an interview letter for the 23rd of Feb., my ticket is booked for two days later to go and visit my husband in Canada and we just order a new GMCS note on the 24th which we will receive too late to prepare accordingly. What are the recommendations here and which questions can I expect to get? All input will be much appreciated. I could see this coming consider my travel history and countries of residential. I'd like to prepare as much as I can to ease my nerves. Thanks again. Cheers

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would say, no preparation, just try to be honest, and lie as little as possible.
Follow Russian adage, "what they don't know, won't hurt them"
Good luck though

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
claudi12 said:
What are the recommendations here and which questions can I expect to get? All input will be much appreciated. I could see this coming consider my travel history and countries of residential. I'd like to prepare as much as I can to ease my nerves. Thanks again. Cheers
There are many threads about interview questions. Interviews are generally called when there are concerns about the genuineness of the relationship, not travel history and residences.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-questions-t66270.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-interview-questions-t157678.0.html

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Basically, the visa officer will ask questions about what is in the application, and about your sponsor. To prepare, go over the application and make sure you know the details; then make sure you know everything about your sponsor's life in Canada, including past relationships and why they didn't work out, his friends and family, his hobbies and interests, his job and job history, his education, etc.

claudi12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
Thanks everyone,
I'll be just too late to receive my note which was send on 24th of January and suppose to get if on time on 25th of Jan. I'll go there and answer the questions to be honest ability and see where it will take us.
Many many thanks