+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to apply from for work permit for quick processing??

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Guys,

could you please advise how to apply for work permit from Pakistan and how to obtain a job offer in first place? Where should I be looking for a valid jobs for aforementioned permit? I need this information for a colleague of mine who is willing to move Canada on work permit.

your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

akash3010

Jan 5, 2016
hamletdz said:
Applied with a work contract. details sent in a pm.
Hi, may you please share what is the current status of your application, and if it is proposed, how much time it actually took?

I have also applied from Abu Dhabi processing center in July 2015 and there is no update since then.

Thanks,
Akash

akash3010

Jan 5, 2016
Yumz said:
Hi All!

Thanks for your help previously. The update is my application has been submitted online (13th May) and I was called in to submit biometrics at the Dubai VFS center (went and submitted on 18th May).

Can anybody help me with the expected timeline? Super anxious now.
Hello There,
May you please let me know if your application was processed by Abu Dhabi CIC, and what is the current update?

Thanks,
Akash

Pikandpok

Mar 11, 2017
Hello.

I know this was posted a long time ago. I will take a shot as I would very much benefit from your experience.
I am in the same situation as you were. Hopefully it all turned out well for you.
My husband and I live and work in Abu Dhabi, he has been nominated through Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program and has applied online for an LMIA exempt work permit, plus for an open work permit, for myself.

Our question:
Will it be processed through Abu Dhabi, UAE office (which according to cic processing timings will take 5,5 months) or it will be processed through our country of citizenship (according to cic, takes 3 weeks, only)?
On one of the forms, it asked us whether we want it to be processed via UAE or Country of Citizenship? We ticked country of citizenship. However, we don't see how it works and the AUH Visa Office Center couldn't advise us.

Thank you