+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to address the processing fee for trv plz help....

lukring

Dec 26, 2010
good day please help me am a foreign worker here in canada and planning for vacation this february! so i'm going to apply for trv in buffalo just want to ask where to address the processing fee for trv plz help.... “Receiver General for Canada" or Canadian Consulate General ???

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Frantic ka na. You made several posts. Anyway cut and paste na lang :)

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees-frais_buffalo.aspx

Paying Fees in Buffalo

*Effective May 1, 2010 and subject to change at any time.

Submitting the Fee:

Fees should be made payable to the "Canadian Consulate General".

Payment must be in Canadian or U.S. dollars only. No other currency will be accepted.

The entire fee must be submitted in one currency; do not send part of the fee in US dollars and part in Canadian dollars.

The fee payment must be dated not more than 90 days from the date of application submission.

The fees for applications in some economic classes (Quebec Selected, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominees) are payable when the application is submitted.

Applications submitted in these classes without the correct fees will be returned to the applicant.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in these classes may be paid at the time of application or at any time during processing.

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee must be paid before the Visa is issued.

We will accept:

* Money Order
* Cashier's Cheque
* Certified Cheque
* Bank Draft

lukring said:
good day please help me am a foreign worker here in canada and planning for vacation this february! so i'm going to apply for trv in buffalo just want to ask where to address the processing fee for trv plz help.... “Receiver General for Canada" or Canadian Consulate General ???